+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP !! DEADlINE in 24HRS

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
I was given sixty days to upload my FBI letter but unfortunately my finger prints rejected and reapplied but dead line to upload the document is today and need additional time. I am uploading a LOE requesting additional time . Now before uploading its asking questions:
1. Document Name
2. Document Number
3. Country of Issue
4. Issue Date
5. Expiry date.

Since Iam still waiting for my FBI and attaching my LOE. what will be the answers to the above questions..

Thanks

Iam assuming that the answers will from the letter that I received from CIC granting additional time to submit US PC..

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
I was given sixty days to upload my FBI letter but unfortunately my finger prints rejected and reapplied but dead line to upload the document is today and need additional time. I am uploading a LOE requesting additional time . Now before uploading its asking questions:
1. Document Name
2. Document Number
3. Country of Issue
4. Issue Date
5. Expiry date.

Since Iam still waiting for my FBI and attaching my LOE. what will be the answers to the above questions..

Thanks

Iam assuming that the answers will from the letter that I received from CIC granting additional time to submit US PC..
Please upload proof that you have applied for US PCC and LOE. Best of luck, can’t say anything though.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
1. Document Name
2. Document Number
3. Country of Issue
4. Issue Date
5. Expiry date.

Thanks

I've never raised a CSE or uploaded additional documents after AOR myself, so I can only guess here, but the questions that it's asking you about are for the FBI US PCC itself (because the web form thinks you're uploading the PCC, not an LOE requesting more time). You either need to fill in dummy values, so the web form will send, or you need to revisit how you answered the web form questions that led you to this upload page (if it thinks you're uploading a PCC, there must be a reason it thinks that...). Just my best guess...

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
Upon reading other posts, I learned that those questions are by default if CIC asked to upload additional document and provides a tab to upload..

sorelconsty

Aug 8, 2017
Upon reading other posts, I learned that those questions are by default if CIC asked to upload additional document and provides a tab to upload..

Hi brother
have you solved your problem?

Please I need your help. I am filling my EE application. But in family information I am not able to put my mom name.
she has only one name "family name" when I leave the other field blank there is error. I Saw that you faced the same issue.
please what can I do.
Very thanks