+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help!!!! change of Province !!!!

Sarbi

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
is it right decision to move in Quebec from British Columbia by changing course in order to get easy pr ?????

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Sarbi said:
is it right decision to move in Quebec from British Columbia by changing course in order to get easy pr ?????
r u good in french?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Sarbi said:
i think i can if i learn...
well u wont get a job without knowing spoken french. so even though PR can be easy without job its difficult to survive. if ur confident in french then PR is very easy. I am moving out of quebec cause of french.

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
I think instead of learning french you may go for Saskatchewan province. Government of Saskatchewan has announced 95000 jobs in Saskatchewan only. Again, Parkland College is offering March 2015 intake for business program.

Sarbi

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
thanxxx mead... :)
@rupal where i can found about this announcement??? if you have any link???

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarbi said:
I don't think so its a right decision.

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarbi said:
@ koolbanda why do u think so?? what reasons u consider...
Because I know few people who were very good in french but they still unable to find a good job in quebec. so they moved out to different province. So I dont think you want to waste your time in learning french first and then to find a job.

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Sarbi said:
thanxxx mead... :)
@ rupal where i can found about this announcement??? if you have any link???
It was a detailed study of colleges where I can across this one.

Just type on YouTube search bar "Parkland College, Saskatchewan " you will find first video of 14 to 15 minutes.

Premier of Saskatchewan speaks about growth of Saskatchewan province and he says about number of employees required in the province in next 05years.

I hope it will be helpful to you.

ALKA SHETTY

Dec 29, 2014
Thank you Rupal...

Amazing share!!! I happen to see this video.. Worth watching

Brad Wall, the Premier of Saskatchewan says about 95000 skilled and unskilled people required in Saskatchewan only.

Link to video:(Replace DOT with ".")--->>//wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom/watch?v=DZpsRvGFQaE

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
ALKA SHETTY said:
Thank you Rupal...

Amazing share!!! I happen to see this video.. Worth watching

Brad Wall, the Premier of Saskatchewan says about 95000 skilled and unskilled people required in Saskatchewan only.

Link to video:(Replace DOT with ".")--->>//wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom/watch?v=DZpsRvGFQaE
i want to caution people here dont blindly believe politicians be it in canada or anyother country. job numbers are always blotched just to keep people happy and get votes.......i am not saying its completely false but just be careful .........words like employment rates , job generation as always shown better when its time for election.

ALKA SHETTY

Dec 29, 2014
Mead,

Thank you for your input.

I did bit more research on the unemployment which says about employment of Canada here:

Statistic set below: November 8, 2014 for October 2014.

Canada Canada (national) 6.5

Which is aggregate of Unemployment of all provinces and territories listed below:
British Columbia 6.1
Alberta 4.5
Saskatchewan 3.5
Manitoba 5.4
Ontario 6.5
Quebec 7.7
New Brunswick 9.3
Prince Edward Island 9.2
Nova Scotia 8.6
Newfoundland and Labrador 12.0
Yukon Yukon 2.9
Northwest Territories 7.4
Nunavut 13.6

Definitions of modern full employment range from 3% to 6% unemployment rates, signifying that Canada's western provinces, with 3% to 6% unemployment through much of 2013-2014, could generally be considered near full employment.

This data is taken from Wikipedia page of unemployment of all provinces and territories in Canada.

This is where I put trust more with Jobs available in Saskatchewan.

Please guide if any other information you have.