+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP!! CEC APPLICATION REFUSED

Boo135

Jul 13, 2013
Can someone tell me where it says that they count work experience time in weeks and months and not hours? I cant find it anywhere...

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Boo135 said:
Can someone tell me where it says that they count work experience time in weeks and months and not hours? I cant find it anywhere...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/definitions.asp?letterNum=6

Pursuant to R73(1), “full-time work” means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week, and pursuant to R73(2) “work” means an activity for which wages are paid or commission is earned.
So anything over 30h/week is full-time work, no matter how many hours.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear the rejection. But you need to work for at least 2 calendar year to claim the max Canadian exp points. Number of hours comes after that. For example, if you were an accountant working during the super busy tax/year-end season for 70 hours per week and you have worked for 7 months. You cannot claim that you have 1 year Canadian experience even though your total hours is more than 2000 hrs, when In fact you only worked for 7 months.

Please apply again once you complete the two years working experience.

sg02

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
My application is refused because there was a typo error in "Statuary Declaration" given by my manager (for work experience). Instead of 2012 it was mentioned as 2018 (future date) and which meant that I had zero work experience.

Please recommend if I should re-apply or create a case with CIC by proving the correct document and also recommend which all documents should I attach.