+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help! Can we print & scan and then upload the IMM5645 family info form when applying online?

xpertJatt

Feb 18, 2019
Hi,

I am currently applying for a visit visa online. I wanted to know that while applying online, could I print the IMM5645 E form, fill it by hand and then scan and upload it? The reason for this is that in the form they have asked to fill in the names in English as well as in my native language. Hence, it would be a lot easier for me to print the forms and then fill the names in my native language by hand.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
I don't think you have to fill out the form in native language as well when you're applying online. I may be wrong here.

But I have another problem: I need to add another page for Section-C. And I can't add/combine these forms with Acrobat. I may have to go your way, write+scan+upload.

ottawasenators

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi,

I am currently applying for a visit visa online. I wanted to know that while applying online, could I print the IMM5645 E form, fill it by hand and then scan and upload it? The reason for this is that in the form they have asked to fill in the names in English as well as in my native language. Hence, it would be a lot easier for me to print the forms and then fill the names in my native language by hand.
Download > Fill the form > Scan it > Upload to the CIC site