+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP applying from saudi arabia

Imran Humayun

Sep 2, 2016
i am Pakistani national currently living in saudi arabia on an employment visa and having a valid residence permit (not citizen) which is renewable every year by the local law.

Recently i am going to take admission in Ontario university for my further education but my question is that should i apply from Saudi Arabia or pakistan?

since i red posts about few expatriates living in saudi arabia and they got refusal by Visa Officer because of following reasons:

1) your immigration status ( is it related to Exit Re-Entry Visa or what ? Since exit re-entry visa is only valid for maximum up to months for employees & Saudi Arabia does not award citizen ship to expatriates so how can i convince visa officer???)
2) you are unable to prove that you would leave canada after completing education.

How shall i convince the visa officer that my intentions are only to get higher education and i will return to my home country OR residence country from where i belongs...???

I already have sufficient funds to support my education and living in canada. Since i have been in Saudi Arabia from last 7 years therefore do i need to show my ties to my home country "Pakistan" or "Saudi Arabia" because i am gonna come back to saudi arabia..

please help

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
U can apply from Saudi Arabia.
Ur immigration status is as a worker.
Yes u have to shoe ties to home country like property or family there.
Try ur luck and write a good SOP.