+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP - 'APPENDGRID' DOES NOT INITIALIZED

moezsajwani

Jan 15, 2016
Dear All,

I really need urgent help of experts and seniors here. The EE system is so frustrating. Every time when I return to my application the data that is usually saved in tables such as passport details / family information etc. erases away. I re-enter every thing again and again. (but before I enter into the form the status is shown complete, I think it throws away information only when I enter the form).

Today when I am in final stages of my submission I thought of reviewing each page and as usual starting from personal information form the passport details were not there when I tried adding it has popped up an error saying "APPENDGRID DOES NOT INITIALIZED". Somehow I succeeded in entering that by pressing previous and next buttons couple of times but then got stucked with same error in family member information. Though, I have reported the technical error to CIC but doesn't have much hope of receiving any quick response from there.

I tried searching this error on this forum, found couple of people faced same in past but didn't see any conclusion or fix for this? Please help how to get out of this dilemma. Having lack of sleep due to anxiety associated with application.

Regards,
Moez

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I faced 'APPENDGRID' issue yesterday , it happens when you see no table below the fields where data can be recorded .. what i did was to logout and clear the cache of my browser and then signed in again.

One thing i noticed is that you should have a good internet speed while being logged in and filling information. If your internet speed varies continuously, problems increase rapidly with the CIC system.

Not sure but this is what i think...

canadasanc

Jun 16, 2017
I am also having the same trouble with the passport section. Had previously entered all the information, but when I logged in today, it is all blank. When I try to fill the data and save, it keeps showing the "`appendGrid` does not initialized" message.
Have you found a solution for this ? I
I noticed my internet is very slow today though.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I really need urgent help of experts and seniors here. The EE system is so frustrating. Every time when I return to my application the data that is usually saved in tables such as passport details / family information etc. erases away. I re-enter every thing again and again. (but before I enter into the form the status is shown complete, I think it throws away information only when I enter the form).

Today when I am in final stages of my submission I thought of reviewing each page and as usual starting from personal information form the passport details were not there when I tried adding it has popped up an error saying "APPENDGRID DOES NOT INITIALIZED". Somehow I succeeded in entering that by pressing previous and next buttons couple of times but then got stucked with same error in family member information. Though, I have reported the technical error to CIC but doesn't have much hope of receiving any quick response from there.

I tried searching this error on this forum, found couple of people faced same in past but didn't see any conclusion or fix for this? Please help how to get out of this dilemma. Having lack of sleep due to anxiety associated with application.

Regards,
Moez

There is a work around this problem. You will keep on losing data unless you make sure following:

-- You should have a great internet speed. Find out the time in the day when the internet connection is not breaking.
-- Always use incognito in chrome or private windows in firefox to login.
-- do not, and DO NOT use back button on your browser to retrieve any data.
-- If a field or table is missing where you are required to enter some data then simply log out and wait browser to log out.
-- Do not close browser just because it was in the middle of process.
-- Once a table is complete make sure to read and confirm everything and then save and close.

The reason it happens, is because CIC database tend to loose all the unsaved information. They do not have buffer storing temporary information to write it later, for the purpose of security. All the functions above, immitate a cyber attack, which is opposed and you loose data.

If your internet speed is not good, and if you keep on loosing net connection, you are not going anywhere ! Connect a cable and put it to the router instead of wireless if there is interference.

Good luck.

sagar.ghabade

Aug 3, 2017
same error! I am all set to submit my express entry application. This error is not letting me save passport and work experience details! Please help.

mahfuz.kfupm

Dec 5, 2018
Hi, from last night I am working on submitting the Expression of Interest, and the experience is frustrating like hell. The 'appengrid does not initialized' problem is deterring me from filling the passport details and then in the citizenship part, no blank space is created for providing the 'country of citizenship' part as well. I have tried removing cookies and even went for mozilla firefox. The experience is same as chrome.
I am finding the online services of cic is very outdated and slow, on the top of that, can't proceed further because of the appengrid problem.
Have anyone recently faced the same problem? Some urgent advice is needed. TIA.

mahfuz.kfupm

Dec 5, 2018
I am facing same error in submitting passport details. Please help
hi, in my case the problem got solved when I logged in from another internet provider's network other than the usual one. Possibly the new connection worked as it had better bandwidth connectivity, hope it helps.

ankit8988

Apr 7, 2019
I am facing the same 'appendgrid does not initialized' error when I click on save and add , after filling my passport details. Tried using Chrome , Opera and Firefox on Android and in Computer too. Nothing had worked so far. Please help

Sidhu573

Dec 15, 2018
I am facing the same 'appendgrid does not initialized' error when I click on save and add , after filling my passport details. Tried using Chrome , Opera and Firefox on Android and in Computer too. Nothing had worked so far. Please help
Please login with better network. That will definitely help.

Boumaza

Apr 9, 2020
Bonjour, je suis confronté au même problème, et j'ai utilisé les solutions sus-cités ça n'a rien donné, merci de m'aider.

erfan_cuet

Apr 4, 2016
Clear the all browsing history and re-login and try.... if not solved ..change the browser...Like Chrome to Fire Fox.......this way i solved my problems this month