+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help and advice

Babblo

Jul 30, 2018
Yes they’ll surely send you a tracking number within few days but remember it takes 10wks to process student permit so be prepared to exercise patience. If your document is accepted within the next 6-8wks you will receive mail for medical test at a designated medical center to proceed the remaining part of the application. I hope this help you. Wish you good luck.

Aloysprince

Aug 15, 2018
Yes they’ll surely send you a tracking number within few days but remember it takes 10wks to process student permit so be prepared to exercise patience. If your document is accepted within the next 6-8wks you will receive mail for medical test at a designated medical center to proceed the remaining part of the application. I hope this help you. Wish you good luck.

Aloysprince

Aug 15, 2018
You can even track now what are you applying for student visa or temporary
I applied for a student visa. I have tried tracking but I don't see anything.can u please tell me the website and how to track pls? If u are in cameroon can u pls WhatsApp me ? +237670202432

nafisa shaikh

Sep 3, 2019
Hi,
I am Nafisa shaikh i got rejection to visa.PR and got Banned for next 5yr.It was not my fault i hav been cheated by my consultancy they charged me 5lakh and kept me in dark from 1nd half year.I have all evidence that how they misguided us I have file case against the agency.They have made my fake ielts result and updated it i got rejection in March 2018 but they shared with me 30th august2019.
I kept asking my credential but they said their ircca lawyer does not provide this detail.
After forcing for 1month they provided the details which showd i m bannd.My agency did not responded to the letter of fairness asked by the canada government.there fore i got banned in March 2019.
Please guide me how i can overcome this.
I am really stressd.I cudnt follow them as i wad expecting and just delived my baby in March.
I haf many commitment in life i really cant bear this loss.
Please help me show me the path where i can get justice.

Collin237

Feb 8, 2020
Please I need help. It's been over a year now I applied for a study permit to canada from the VAC center in Yaounde. I dropped my documents in September 2018. But I got a refusal of Visa mail from Dakar June 2019 after waiting for so long. The annoying part is they haven't sent my passport back to VAC center in Yaounde. I have written countless mails to Dakar regarding the retrieval of my passport but no reply. I resorted to using DHL but the service center at DHL keeps telling me the embassy still hasn't released the passport to them. I have tried calling the number on the website but it's not going through. PLEASE I REALLY NEED MY PASSPORT . CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH A MEANS WHICH I COULD USE TO CONTACT THE EMBASSY DIRECTLY OTHER THAN MAILS

Sep 22, 2020
Thanks kuus for your advice, can't sleep cuz of this stress. I will do so and if possible see the family lawer to give any support documents which can help. Thank God bless
Hello frank,u
PLEASE I DEPOSITED MY DOCUMENTS YESTERDAY AT THE CANADA CONSULATE IN YDE TO BE SENT TO DAKAR. WHEN CAN I START TRACKING IT AND ALSO DO THEY SENT A COMFIRMATION EMAIL ACEPTING YOU HAVE DEPOSITED?
hello dear,I wish to ask the price of the processing fee to be deposited at the embassy

Sep 22, 2020
Thanks kuus for your advice, can't sleep cuz of this stress. I will do so and if possible see the family lawer to give any support documents which can help. Thank God bless
Hello frank, please I need help on how to get start with the application process at the embassy in Yaoundé and the price of the processing fee to be paid