Urgent Guidelines Required

Varun123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Here are the steps planned,

I will be applying under CEC NOC B 2281

1.) I will be doing court marriage in JUNE 2014

2.) Apply for CEC for me and wife both together in August 2014

During my application in August 2014 what documents regarding my marriage will I need to show in my application.

Please help it is urgent matter,

Thank you and Appreciate your help

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
Pet documents checklist, the marriage cert. however, you are applying CEC 2 months after marriage, not sure if other doc would be required such as joint bank accounts etc.

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding your marriage you will need to show marriage certificate as the key document and then general application forms for dependent as well as told in instruction guide

Varun123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
It is urgent because I have to plan my travel and get court dates

My only concern is since I am doing court marriage first and then applying PR so do I have to show marriage photos and all those things,

Apart from marriage certificate and instruction guide on CEC what other things are required..??

I heard few people saying you need to show all Hindu rituals photos and your marriage videos and everything also...

Please suggest

Varun123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
iam_toby said:
And why exactly is this URGENT if you're going to apply in August? You got like half a year left....

My only concern is since I am doing court marriage first and then applying PR so do I have to show marriage photos and all those things,

Apart from marriage certificate and instruction guide on CEC what other things are required..??

I heard few people saying you need to show all Hindu rituals photos and your marriage videos and everything also...

Please suggest

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Varun123 said:

Please suggest
Yes to make your case strong you have to show rituals photos, Marriage certificate, etc. If you haven't got videos than its ok. My 2 friends got married yesterday in India and they did same as they are going to apply for PR next month

Varun123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Goku said:
Yes to make your case strong you have to show rituals photos, Marriage certificate, etc. If you haven't got videos than its ok. My 2 friends got married yesterday in India and they did same as they are going to apply for PR next month

How can I show ritual marriage photos as I am doing court marriage..??

Please response

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Read the document checklist

>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/cec.asp

Point #11. Every document needed for a CEC application is mentioned on that list.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Varun123 said:

That is true if you apply under the Family Class. For CEC, you need to follow the document checklist, and that is all. No need to provide all the extra stuff unless CIC asks.

It IS possible that CIC could ask you to provide additional documentation later, if for some reason they suspect your marriage is not genuine. I have seen it happen only once to a CEC applicant, and in that case the applicant got married after submitting the CEC application, and applied to add the new spouse to the application. But many CEC applicants do that, and not all have to submit the extra documents.

It's good to ask questions in advance and to be prepared.