+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent guidance required

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I am required to fill schedule A IMM5669 form . In that there is one question
HAVE YOU OR ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBER LISTED IN YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT IN CANADA BEEN REFUSED ...... I am principal applicantwith 2 dependents that is husband and 4 years old child. Here do I need to mention about refusal of my mom or dad??? Plsanswer @legalfalcon @SithLord please anyone anwer this

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
HAVE YOU OR ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBER LISTED IN YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT IN CANADA BEEN REFUSED ...... I am principal applicantwith 2 dependents that is husband and 4 years old child. Here do I need to mention about refusal of my mom or dad??? Plsanswer @legalfalcon @SithLord please anyone anwer this
No. Family members are you, your spouse and any dependent children.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
One more question Pls. In 2009 my mom applied for canada pr. She was principal applicant with me and my bro dependant. It was refused. Does principal applicant refusal means dependents refusal too? Because after thatin 2019 I am applying after marriage with kid and husband and earlier in EE I mentioned I have no refusal. Pls help this is very doubtful

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No. Here, your parents don't fall under family. Family means you, spouse and children.