+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Guidance needed on EE guidelines

simarkohli

Dec 9, 2016
Hello all,

A friend of mine has completed her Masters in Economics from UK. She is currently 22 and has zero work ex so far.
I would like to know if her profile is applicable for Express entry with zero work ex?? Some consultants said that a minimum of 2 years of work ex is required to apply for Express entry.

Kindly help as her CSR points currently are 419 (Based on Canadavisa CRS calculator with 0 work ex) and she could easily get an ITA in the coming months

UG: Economics Hons
Masters : Economics and Finance

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simarkohli said:
Hello all,

A friend of mine has completed her Masters in Economics from UK. She is currently 22 and has zero work ex so far.
I would like to know if her profile is applicable for Express entry with zero work ex?? Some consultants said that a minimum of 2 years of work ex is required to apply for Express entry.

Kindly help as her CSR points currently are 419 (Based on Canadavisa CRS calculator with 0 work ex) and she could easily get an ITA in the coming months

hello, for express entry skilled worker stream your friend must have 12 months in the las 10 years to be elegible,

I havent used canada's visa calculator, but you should asses with the come to canada tool on the cic's website, since they will be able to tell your elegibility in a more accurate way

cheers,

vibhu1989

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simarkohli said:
Hello all,

You do need to satisfy requir ements for either of 3 categories mentioned on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/index.asp
If you see they do ask for work experience to be eligible.