Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shjain said:
Hey guys,

I applied for the Student Visa online on 28 June, 2014 and got a mail from Canadian embassy to submit my passport on 21 July, 2014. I went to vfsglobal centre in New Delhi and submitted it yesterday. What does the request for submission of Passport mean? I hope this means that I have secured my student visa or is there still some uncertainty about it? I am confused. Please help.
CIC won't request your passport if they want to reject. It is a good sign.

Reactions: Klinbaby13

shjain

Jul 23, 2014
Amir_Khalilov said:
CIC won't request your passport if they want to reject. It is a good sign.

Will they now stamp a visa on my passport or is there still something left? In letter that I received, it was written that 'decision has been reached on your application and we need your passport to complete the process'.

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shjain said:
Will they now stamp a visa on my passport or is there still something left? In letter that I received, it was written that 'decision has been reached on your application and we need your passport to complete the process'.
Relax. It is normally good sign. Your passport will be stamped with visa. Yet there was a case in the forum, when CIC requested to submit original passport, and after three days asked not to send the passport. Hopefully this is not your case. Wish you all the best.

sdhanani

May 17, 2014
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-08-2014
My CIC account has been updated that my application has been approved and I have also got letter for study permit. But I haven't got any notification for passport that it is stamped & when I am tracking VFS, it still says that passport in process. So when will I get the stamped passport?

vengaty

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/14
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
02/09/14
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/09/14
VISA ISSUED...
soon by gods will
LANDED..........
soon by gods will
Way to go Bro :)
Feeling really happy for you :)

Ramandeep

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh: online application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2014
IELTS Request
7 bands - Submitted with application
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2014
LANDED..........
Aug-2014
shjain said:
Hey guys,

My visa has been approved. Thank you Amir for making me feel comfortable. :)
Congratulations :)

Neel patel

Jun 20, 2017
Visa application id no is being processed at Canada visa office centre New Delhi . Wat does it means ? Does it mean I ll get my visa ?

kusha32

Jul 1, 2017
I got the approval mail for visa

but in application tracking it is showing as "Visa application, tracking ID No........ is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline
number or visit VAC website.

So what does it means?

Guyz please reply on this
hi anurag when did u see this type of message n after that when did u get mail of visa approval?

madstha

May 16, 2017
I got the approval mail for visa

but in application tracking it is showing as "Visa application, tracking ID No........ is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline
number or visit VAC website.

So what does it means?

Guyz please reply on this
Hi Anurag, My application was approved on 29th November on CIC online account, but as per VFS tracker it is still being processed at New Delhi...its been a week since approval and they have not dispatched the passport back....What happened in your case? after how many days after approval was the passport dispatched from Visa office?
I am very much worried as I have already booked my flights after 10 days..

anuragshah89

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Hi Anurag, My application was approved on 29th November on CIC online account, but as per VFS tracker it is still being processed at New Delhi...its been a week since approval and they have not dispatched the passport back....What happened in your case? after how many days after approval was the passport dispatched from Visa office?
I am very much worried as I have already booked my flights after 10 days..
I received my passport with in couple of days after approval of my VISA

Damantoor

Nov 27, 2017
Hi i have tracked my visa as status is that id no ...... is being processed at canada visa office new delhi. What does this means please reply