+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Goods to follow list for landing appointment?

Prepgood

Jan 28, 2013
I am already working in Canada and am waiting for my landing appointment at a CIC office in Canada.

1. Does anyone know if you have to prepare a list of settler effects and a goods-to-follow list when you go to a landing appointment at a CIC office in Canada?

2. Or is that something I can present later if I take a trip outside Canada to my country of origin and re-enter Canada again? What have seniors who have had landing appointments in Canada done?

3. Since I have not been back home for many years and since I am not sure of all the things I would like to bring back to Canada, if I do have to present the list of goods-to-follow at the landing interview, is it OK to give guesstimates for the value? Also, will it be OK to do the same for jewelry items since I can't have them appraised until I return to my country of origin.

AINP2014

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Nomination.....
16-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-9-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23-9-2013
Med's Done....
30-9-2013
Interview........
Ecase Status is now"Decision made" .. YAHOOOO
Passport Req..
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-6-2014
LANDED..........
11-7-2014
Prepgood said:
I am already working in Canada and am waiting for my landing appointment at a CIC office in Canada.

1. Does anyone know if you have to prepare a list of settler effects and a goods-to-follow list when you go to a landing appointment at a CIC office in Canada?

2. Or is that something I can present later if I take a trip outside Canada to my country of origin and re-enter Canada again? What have seniors who have had landing appointments in Canada done?

3. Since I have not been back home for many years and since I am not sure of all the things I would like to bring back to Canada, if I do have to present the list of goods-to-follow at the landing interview, is it OK to give guesstimates for the value? Also, will it be OK to do the same for jewelry items since I can't have them appraised until I return to my country of origin.
Can i ask you what is the waiting time in average to get a landing appointment in CIC local office?