+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT FOR ALL ASIAN COUNTRIES (IRRC/CoronaVirus)

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hey guys, we all know the current Health and safety situation of the globe due to Noval Coronavirus. So just a day back one of my friends received this photo of the mail from IRCC which refers to all the visa officer in Asian Countries. It says that they will stop giving Visas until the issue resolves.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1qnSdDNw1Lw1G6Pp6

I want to confirm if anyone else knows about this issue. And if yes, till what extent is it true.
No one from Canada will write like that.

- All Caps of random words.

- Fake email address.

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
The email address is legit. This is the email I got my Student Acknowledgement Letter and Approval from:
DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca. I did the whole process on my own through IRCC and I'm now in Canada, so I know the emails I got were not fakes.

But the grammar, sentence structure and CAPITAL words are atrocious in this photo. The actual letter looks fake, but with a legitimate email address? I'm not sure what to think.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
The email address is legit. This is the email I got my Student Acknowledgement Letter and Approval from:
DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca. I did the whole process on my own through IRCC and I'm now in Canada, so I know the emails I got were not fakes.

But the grammar, sentence structure and CAPITAL words are atrocious in this photo. The actual letter looks fake, but with a legitimate email address? I'm not sure what to think.
Very strange

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

It's a simple process to spoof an email address. It is an obvious fake.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada

It is incredibly simple to fake an email address. It's fake.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
It is incredibly simple to fake an email address. It's fake.
and its a print out how hard it is to edit a pdf or word doc

Reactions: k.h.p.