+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT FOR ALL ASIAN COUNTRIES (IRRC/CoronaVirus)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reactions: sahar1929

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hey guys, we all know the current Health and safety situation of the globe due to Noval Coronavirus. So just a day back one of my friends received this photo of the mail from IRCC which refers to all the visa officer in Asian Countries. It says that they will stop giving Visas until the issue resolves.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1qnSdDNw1Lw1G6Pp6

I want to confirm if anyone else knows about this issue. And if yes, till what extent is it true.
Painfully, atrociously fake.

I assume your friend is being scammed and is paying for a "work visa" or "PR" for a farm hiring food packers for $10,000USD per week along with housing, feeding, in a six-bedroom 0 toilet flat, and all he had to do was contact the High Commisioner Visa Attorney with fees of $2500USD to handle the confidential visa process.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I'd wager September or October for the crisis to be over.
If we are lucky. Will really depend on what happen in countries with poor infrastructure. There seems to be a lot of cases coming out of Egypt in Canada yet no mention of it being a hot spot. If Canada has a few cases associated with travel from Egypt they must have a significant problem. Iran has a much bigger issue than they are admitting to. China still has a big problem but the attention has gone elsewhere. Most countries around the world operate with hospitals very close to capacity so all countries will struggle to deal with covid. There is a case out of Vancouver where a person was visiting a India. She travelled through HK but if she picked it up in India that means bad things.

Reactions: NAVNII and k.h.p.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If we are lucky. Will really depend on what happen in countries with poor infrastructure. There seems to be a lot of cases coming out of Egypt in Canada yet no mention of it being a hit spot. If Canada has a few cases associated with travel from Egypt they must have a significant problem. Iran has a much bigger issue than they are admitting to. China still has a big problem but the attention has gone elsewhere. Most countries around the world operate with hospitals very close to capacity so all countries will struggle to deal with covid. There is a case out of Vancouver where a person was visiting a India. She travelled through HK but if she picked it up in India that means bad things.
True. And I suspect China's reported numbers are a small fraction of the true number. The US had also been refusing to test people unless they'd been to China.

Reactions: Tiwari135

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Definitely will not be done in a month.
in Iran, its been more than a month that corono virus get there. I dont know whether its true or not, but canada gives visa to asian countries and they quarantine people for 2 weeks in order to be sure of their healthy of he virus.. in my country, if you want to go abroad you have to have health certificate, otherwise you cant.

gursewak singh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
SANGRUR,PUNJAB,INDIA
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-11-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
25-09-2013
There is nothing like this, its date is 24th feb that means i was not supposed to get visa but i got it yesterday
2ndly the email address its coming from is fake , i got all my email replies from
and there is nothing like you will stop giving visas to 4-5 countries as many other countries are having this virus too.
3rdly the email writer is not able to write properly , i guess he himself got about 4-5 bands in English test
4th the address of chc is not correct
and why would they issue this email from CHC New Delhi, it would have come from Canadian Govt.
ITS PURELY FAKE

• Haha
Reactions: NAVNII