+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT FOR ALL ASIAN COUNTRIES (IRRC/CoronaVirus)

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hey guys, we all know the current Health and safety situation of the globe due to Noval Coronavirus. So just a day back one of my friends received this photo of the mail from IRCC which refers to all the visa officer in Asian Countries. It says that they will stop giving Visas until the issue resolves.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1qnSdDNw1Lw1G6Pp6

I want to confirm if anyone else knows about this issue. And if yes, till what extent is it true.

Tiwari135

Mar 1, 2020
Hey guys, we all know the current Health and safety situation of the globe due to Noval Coronavirus. So just a day back one of my friends received this photo of the mail from IRCC which refers to all the visa officer in Asian Countries. It says that they will stop giving Visas until the issue resolves.

I want to confirm if anyone else knows about this issue. And if yes, till what extent is it true.
I haven't really heard of this issue as of now but it might be true considering the fact that the outbreak began in one of the Asian countries. I just hope the issue resolves soon, being an Indian and have been admitted to a university in Canada for fall 2020 :(

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes

I do not heard of that they dont issue visas for asians. The corona is true but i do not know whether its a right news or not?
I got LOA for may intake 2020 and i cannot defer it to fall. And thanks god my country is not in the list.
Its unfair

Tiwari135

Mar 1, 2020
I do not heard of that they dont issue visas for asians. The corona is true but i do not know whether its a right news or not?
I got LOA for may intake 2020 and i cannot defer it to fall.
Its unfair
Maybe later if the situations worsen the university/college would automatically defer your LOA to fall, MAYBE.

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
I haven't really heard of this issue as of now but it might be true considering the fact that the outbreak began in one of the Asian countries. I just hope the issue resolves soon, being an Indian and have been admitted to a university in Canada for fall 2020 :(
Same. Please ask or Confirm with your respective agents about this, as it may be a crucial issue. But I hope that it's fake.

Reactions: sahar1929

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

What is he applying for? This is a fake document.

If he has applied for a work permit, he is being scammed and there's no job.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Same. Please ask or Confirm with your respective agents about this, as it may be a crucial issue. But I hope that it's fake.
There is no question this is fake. There is zero chance this is a real document.

It's barely in English.

Your friend is being scammed.