+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! Family TRV application queries

week

Jun 12, 2019
India
Hello, I've posted this query separately to one of the VIP members, but in the interest of time, I'm sharing this here so I can get more responses. I'd be glad if someone experienced can reply promptly.

We're a family of 5 (all adults, non-dependent) applying together for tourism purpose (Dad + Mom + Married Son + His Wife + Single Daughter--that's me). We also plan to visit a distant relative based in Canada for a few days and have an invite from him.

1a. Should we do 3 individual applications, each generating the GC Key (Dad + Mom; Son + Wife; Daughter)?

1b. Accordingly, how should we fill-in the Family Member Representative form (IMM-5713)?

2. The Son has a valid US visa. So I believe he will select "Yes" for the question "Do you have a valid US visa" but I'm confused about the help text "This includes any family member you may be travelling with at this time." Should his answer be Yes although his wife doesn't hold the visa?

3. For the National Identity Document, can we re-enter Passport details? I'm based in India.

4. How much Funds should be declare for the stay per person to make it a strong application? :) Should this amount reflect only the liquid funds available or can reflect other investments?

I know these are a bunch of questions, but I'll really appreciate guidance from you and other experienced members. Thank you so very much in advance!

Best wishes!