+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Family Section Post ITA???

letsgo_canada

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi ,

I have a doubt while filling up the EE form post ITA.

It is asking about:
"Please tell us about XXXXXXXX's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.

This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death."

So should we add my parents and in laws details here even though they are not accompanying us to Canada?

Can anybody please confirm the same. It is a bit confusing and also can I edit this information once I save and exit to go to the Document checklist page.

Regards

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi ,

I have a doubt while filling up the EE form post ITA.

It is asking about:
"Please tell us about XXXXXXXX's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.

This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death."

So should we add my parents and in laws details here even though they are not accompanying us to Canada?

Can anybody please confirm the same. It is a bit confusing and also can I edit this information once I save and exit to go to the Document checklist page.

Regards
Yes you need to include details of your parents and your in laws.

letsgo_canada

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Yes you need to include details of your parents and your in laws.
Thanks a lot for your response.

Could you please clarify the following.
1. In address history do we need to submit any proofs for the addresses mentioned for last 10 years? I am yet to see the document checklist as I have not filled up the forms.

2. Can I come back to the initial section to edit any of my personal and work history related information, once I go into document upload section(which I believe will come after I fill up all my information)?

Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks a lot for your response.

Could you please clarify the following.
1. In address history do we need to submit any proofs for the addresses mentioned for last 10 years? I am yet to see the document checklist as I have not filled up the forms.

2. Can I come back to the initial section to edit any of my personal and work history related information, once I go into document upload section(which I believe will come after I fill up all my information)?

Thanks
1. No proof needed
2. Yes