+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Family Application

Freshgraduate

Feb 16, 2012
Hello,

I am currently the holder of a Post Graduation work permit and is planning to work in Canada for the nxt 3years but the thing is that my boyfriend from backhome(Mauritius Island) just proposed. Since i would nt be backhome for the next years, he wanted us to get married as soon as we can so that he can join me in Canada quick..

But the thing is that i am leaving next month and we really dont knw whats the best way we could take. Will it be better if we get married here then he applies for his Schools & his Study Permit? Or should we just wait till he gets his Study Permit and get Married in Canada(is that even possible for 2 temporary resident Visa-holder to get married in Toronto?) Like what can we do to get him in Canada soon?

I would really appreciate if someone could help us with our situation.

Thank you in anticipation.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freshgraduate said:
Hello,

I am currently the holder of a Post Graduation work permit and is planning to work in Canada for the nxt 3years but the thing is that my boyfriend from backhome(Mauritius Island) just proposed. Since i would nt be backhome for the next years, he wanted us to get married as soon as we can so that he can join me in Canada quick..

But the thing is that i am leaving next month and we really dont knw whats the best way we could take. Will it be better if we get married here then he applies for his Schools & his Study Permit? Or should we just wait till he gets his Study Permit and get Married in Canada(is that even possible for 2 temporary resident Visa-holder to get married in Toronto?) Like what can we do to get him in Canada soon?

I would really appreciate if someone could help us with our situation.

Thank you in anticipation.
This section is for Canadian or Canadian PR family class immigration sponsorship.

mobeyk

Oct 10, 2011
Picton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2012
Doc's Request.
additional docs 29-08-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 8 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 10 2012
You can marry wherever you want. Your boyfriend has to apply on his own. You are a temporary resident, not a Canadian citizen and cannot sponsor him to Canada.

Freshgraduate

Feb 16, 2012
I see.. Thank you soo much for the help...:) Really appreciated, was worried that we wont be able to get married if we do decide to get married once he is in Canada..