+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: EE APPLICATION REJECTED

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Hi there! My application was just rejected for being incomplete even though I had already provided the said missing document. I have received a letter stating that my spouse's ECA report is missing. when it's not. and the WES reference # had been listed in the application as well. the report was uploaded with all the rest of her documents.

What should I do??

Edit: This is on me for getting an incorrect evaluation from WES. Leaving the post here so hopefully nobody makes the same mistake as me.

Last edited:

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Raise a web form and request them to reopen your file. If it is done by mistake, they will reopen your application. Do attach copies of the same documents with the web form. You can raise a web form by using this link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Thank you! That is what I did. However, I have realized that it is indeed not a mistake. As the Evaluation report I got was never delivered to IRCC. My own report mentions ECA FOR CIC(now IRCC) whereas the report for my wife says Evaluation and Analysis. Which is a course by course evaluation and not meant to be used for immigration purposes.

I believe this is on me. I got the incorrect report done. I am now going to re apply in the next 2-3 days and hopefully get an ITA again in the next round.

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Thank you! That is what I did. However, I have realized that it is indeed not a mistake. As the Evaluation report I got was never delivered to IRCC. My own report mentions ECA FOR CIC(now IRCC) whereas the report for my wife says Evaluation and Analysis. Which is a course by course evaluation and not meant to be used for immigration purposes.

I believe this is on me. I got the incorrect report done. I am now going to re apply in the next 2-3 days and hopefully get an ITA again in the next round.
I am so sorry. Hope you get another ITA soon. Good luck

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
I am so sorry. Hope you get another ITA soon. Good luck
It's all good. Today, I have created the 3rd EE profile of my life. I have sent the 'ECA for immigration purposes' document already through the webforms but I am quite certain my application will not be reopened. Let's see what happens now. Good luck with your process!