+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - ECA from WES Canada

Mayursharma86

Jun 3, 2015
My case is that I have a Master's degree and a bachelor's degree.

question 1:
In order to apply for FSW do I need to assess both degree? or I only need to assess the highest one(in my case ,it is the master's degree) to get the education points.

question 2:
Are documents related to my bachelor's degree needed for the assessment of my master's degree?

question 3:
If the answer to question 2 is YES. Then, is it considered a single assessment case for my master's degree and documents from Bachelor degree study are just supportive documents. Or it is actually considered two assessment case, one for master's degree and another for bachelor's degree.

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get them both assessed together from WES if both credentials are from outside Canada. WEDS can, and does, get back for Bachelor degree credentials and transcripts if you submit only Masters for ECA. Not worth the time wasted on that front.

All the best!

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
question 1:
In order to apply for FSW do I need to assess both degree? or I only need to assess the highest one(in my case ,it is the master's degree) to get the education points.

YES, if you want points for both. Else, only bachelor

question 2:
Are documents related to my bachelor's degree needed for the assessment of my master's degree?

YES.

question 3:
If the answer to question 2 is YES. Then, is it considered a single assessment case for my master's degree and documents from Bachelor degree study are just supportive documents. Or it is actually considered two assessment case, one for master's degree and another for bachelor's degree.

Its single package for FSWP. Choose that, you will get both evaluated in a single report.