+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Document verification through South Gujarat University, Surat

sd_shreyas

Apr 28, 2015
Hi All,

I need forum members urgent advice for the document attestation/verification from South Gujarat University, Surat – India.

When I visited South Gujarat University for my engineering documents attestation, they are saying that they will give the documents signed and stamped BUT NOT in the sealed envelope for in Person application. Or else they can send the documents in sealed envelope at their own to the verifying agents. However in that process per mark-sheets cost is exorbitant (considering my spouse documents attestation too) and seem infeasible to me. I do understand that this is their unique requirement and not justifiable but I am feeling helpless against them.

Since WES or any other verifying institute ask documents in sealed and stamped envelope, what to do in my case since I have documents attested but not in a sealed/stamped envelope?

Can someone pls advice me in the matter at the earliest?

With abundant thanks,

Shreyas

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i m sorry to hear that but you have no option because WES only needs university sealed envelopes its clearly written on WES required documents page