+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[URGENT] DIFFERENT STYLE OF NAMING USED BY UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI

BAINS0001

Oct 20, 2017
HELLO

I am new applicant. I am going to apply to WES for evaluation. But I have one serious doubt.
My name on Bacherlor's degree is "FIRST_NAME LAST_NAME" issued by Panjab University and on Master's degree which is issued by University of Mumbai, it is "LAST_NAME FIRST_NAME FATHER'S_NAME MOTHER'S_NAME as they have different style of naming.

So what should I do now ? I think WES is going to make objection on this thing. Kindly suggest me solution.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
You can write to WES explaining that and find out what they have to say.
They might ask you for an affidavit and additional information in support of your claim.
Convincing CIC about this will be a tough one!

BAINS0001

Oct 20, 2017
You can write to WES explaining that and find out what they have to say.
They might ask you for an affidavit and additional information in support of your claim.
Convincing CIC about this will be a tough one!

hey thank you for reply. I have already dropped mail to WES and its been 2 weeks. They are not replying.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
hey thank you for reply. I have already dropped mail to WES and its been 2 weeks. They are not replying.
they won't reply. I don't know why you are worried. I'm sure there have been other cases like you. I men your last and first name are present on both!! And you'll fill your father and mother's name in your EE profile! You can mention it in LOE, not to mention on your WES profile they won't list your name on the evaluationm per diploma.

Reactions: BAINS0001