+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Dates on police certificate from home country

Soonhia

Jul 29, 2018
Hey guys,
I have just received an invitation for canadian immigration and i hv to submit police certificates as per their requirements. I have a few confusions. I would be glad if any one can help.

1. I resided in my home country X till nov 2015 then i moved to another country lets say Y for 2 years. During these two years i kept on visiting my home country X For several times (3-4) a year for 15 to 20 days each stay.

2. In march 2018 i left country Y and moved to country Z.

Now when i hv to get police certificates from my home country what dates should i mention in that 'by birth to nov 2015' or to date or to jun 2018?( i last visited my home country in jun 2018)
I know i have to arrange certificates from country Y as well for the period btw nov 2015 to mar 2018 ( i resided there)
I also understand that since i have not yet spent 6 years in country Z after march 2018 so im not suppose to submit PC for country Z.
Im only confused what dates should i mention on the PC that i get from my home country; should it be nov 2015 (after that i moved to another country but i kept on visiting my home country) or jun 2018 (my last visit ) or to date?

Im running out of time. Urgent help is required plz.....thanks