+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent:: Current or permanent address for Police clearance certificate

tuton.hr

Nov 23, 2019
k thanks. i hope it works! i'll manage the police verification from jalandhar. thats not an issue. was just worried about visa requirements from canada
Hi,
Could you please let me know how you proceed with your PCC and if there was any issue?

SA0808

Jan 23, 2020
Hey, can someone please help me?

I am living in Canada but Indian citizen. I am applying for pcc from Canada. In form, I have given permanent address of India which is the same as passport address. But under that, it asked again the present address of domicile country??

so what should write in that present address of domicile country? Canada or India address?

any help will be really appreciated.
Hey! I have same question. What should be the response to 'present address in country of domicile'?

abhatt1994

Sep 11, 2017
Even I am in the same boat. However my concern is that India is not even listed under the present domicile country dropdown. What should be done in this case? Any advice will be appreciated!

I am in Canada and applying to obtain my PCC from India.
Hey, can someone please help me?

I am living in Canada but Indian citizen. I am applying for pcc from Canada. In form, I have given permanent address of India which is the same as passport address. But under that, it asked again the present address of domicile country??

so what should write in that present address of domicile country? Canada or India address?

any help will be really appreciated.

Kankodo

Nov 4, 2019
Even I am in the same boat. However my concern is that India is not even listed under the present domicile country dropdown. What should be done in this case? Any advice will be appreciated!

I am in Canada and applying to obtain my PCC from India.
Hey, I got my pcc. I wrote address of Canada in that address of domicile country.

Waiting4approval

Aug 7, 2019
3-4 weeks. Your welcome.
Do you have to provide address proof of Canada address? My drivers license has an old address. Can I still provide my drivers license? I don’t have any other address proof- since I’m staying in Airbnb.
Also my wife needs to get PCC. She has nothing other than a SIN paper. What can she show as an address proof?

Jalbindu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi
My permanent address in adhar card is of Jalandhat but my present residential address is of Ludhiana, where i m residing
for last six month. i have to apply for spouse visa to Canada. form where should i get the PCC

prigupta

May 20, 2020
Do you have to provide address proof of Canada address? My drivers license has an old address. Can I still provide my drivers license? I don’t have any other address proof- since I’m staying in Airbnb.
Also my wife needs to get PCC. She has nothing other than a SIN paper. What can she show as an address proof?
Hi, I am in sort of same situation i do not have address proof just have bank statement, paycheck and tax return which has current address would that be considered? I have been trying to reach embassy and BSL from past 1 week no one picks up.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks