+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - CNC College - Please help

Nancy Saini

Nov 27, 2019
Ielts is not mandatory for visa application. Its only madatory for college or uni admission.

I will send yoy my sop as well in a bit.
Hi,
Can you please share the sop so thag I can process things as soon as possible? It will be greatly help for me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

BRS007

May 25, 2019
I can give you the email address you need to send query on.

I didnt need IELTS as i am UK citizen so Ielts exempt.

You can add me on +447878304890. Thats my whatsapp. So im basically.from Pakistan but been living in UK since 2005.

Email Aleakie Ntapas on intladmit@cnc.bc.ca

She helped me all the way in admission process.
Hi, Can I please use this e-mail address/whatsapp to communicate? I'm aiming for CNC myself and it would be helpful to get in touch with someone who's going thru the same. How's the college and job opportunities there please etc?

Harshita@011

Jun 7, 2022
Hello everyone. I am planning to move to Canada and chosen CNC College for my higher studies i.e Post diploma in HRM . I have completed my graduation B.com Hons. in 2015 and started working since 2016 to till date related to Administration work and HR domain. I have 7 years of study gap but I have work experience into this duration. Please suggest me if college will provide my application and I will get the study permit?

Harshita@011

Jun 7, 2022
Thank you for the information!
I have done Btech CSE in 2008 then continuing exp in HRM till 2020. I am planning for HRM course.

I am from India and thinking about PG in HRM.

Did you approve your SP?
Hi Nancy! I am also looking for the same course for Jan,23 intake. I have done my graduation in 2015 and since 2016 I am working and having around 4.6 yrs of work experience and. I have around 7 years of study gap. May I know if CNC accepts 7 yrs of study gap?