+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - CNC College - Please help

Nancy Saini

Nov 27, 2019
Can anyone share the review of this college and this college is accept applications with study gap of 10 years as this is not the gap. Means Graduation done in 2008 and after having total years of experience. Please suggest its very urgent.

Khurram_1980uk

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Can anyone share the review of this college and this college is accept applications with study gap of 10 years as this is not the gap. Means Graduation done in 2008 and after having total years of experience. Please suggest its very urgent.
Do you mean college of new caledonia? In Prince George?

Reactions: Nancy Saini

Nancy Saini

Nov 27, 2019
Depending on the course they definitely do. I am going there for May intake in HRM course. Flying on 8th March.

My last education was Masters degree back in 2007 so they definitely accept gap but depending in the course you want to study.

Where are you from and what course you are applying for?
Thank you for the information!
I have done Btech CSE in 2008 then continuing exp in HRM till 2020. I am planning for HRM course.

I am from India and thinking about PG in HRM.

Did you approve your SP?

Nancy Saini

Nov 27, 2019
I have done Btech CSE in 2008 then continuing exp in HRM till 2020. I am planning for HRM course.

Did you approve your SP?

Did you hire some consultant or all the process done from your end?

Khurram_1980uk

Star Member
May 8, 2020

Did you approve your SP?
Thats great, yes HRM is the course i am going for as well. My study permit got aporoved in less than 9 days...

What session are you planning for? Also do you mind connecting on whatsapp as it will be easier to communicate there?

Nancy Saini

Nov 27, 2019
Thats great, yes HRM is the course i am going for as well. My study permit got aporoved in less than 9 days...

What session are you planning for? Also do you mind connecting on whatsapp as it will be easier to communicate there?
Nice to hear from you! I am thinking for May 2021 as hope seats are still open if you have an idea? Or to whom I meed to contact for the application?

Yes definitely we can connect.

What was your ielts score?

Khurram_1980uk

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Nice to hear from you! I am thinking for May 2021 as hope seats are still open if you have an idea? Or to whom I meed to contact for the application?

Yes definitely we can connect.

What was your ielts score?
I can give you the email address you need to send query on.

I didnt need IELTS as i am UK citizen so Ielts exempt.

You can add me on +447878304890. Thats my whatsapp. So im basically.from Pakistan but been living in UK since 2005.

Email Aleakie Ntapas on intladmit@cnc.bc.ca

She helped me all the way in admission process.

Nancy Saini

Nov 27, 2019
I can give you the email address you need to send query on.

I didnt need IELTS as i am UK citizen so Ielts exempt.

You can add me on +447878304890. Thats my whatsapp. So im basically.from Pakistan but been living in UK since 2005.

Email Aleakie Ntapas on intladmit@cnc.bc.ca

She helped me all the way in admission process.
Ohh great ! But for Visa Lodge Ielts is mandate I think. Is it?

And thank you for the information you shared with me. I'll get in touch for further admission procedure.

Nancy Saini

Nov 27, 2019
Ielts is not mandatory for visa application. Its only madatory for college or uni admission.

I will send yoy my sop as well in a bit.
Ohh okok ! I wasn't aware about this. Thank you for the update.
Yes please I'll be waiting for your mail.

And again thank you for helping me out.