+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT CLARIFICATION NEEDED!!!!!

Jul 3, 2023
I have a bona fide provided by the college stating that I have completed my degree and I have every marksheet up to my 5th semester.

I was told by the counselor that I need a provisional certificate or a consolidated marksheet for me to apply for a visa or atleast the 6th semester marksheet. Which are atleast a month or two away.

So we are aren't particularly sure if we can apply with just whatever we have right now or if I have to wait for another two months to apply for VISA.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I have a bona fide provided by the college stating that I have completed my degree and I have every marksheet up to my 5th semester.

I was told by the counselor that I need a provisional certificate or a consolidated marksheet for me to apply for a visa or atleast the 6th semester marksheet. Which are atleast a month or two away.

So we are aren't particularly sure if we can apply with just whatever we have right now or if I have to wait for another two months to apply for VISA.
A complete application with all documents is always better

You can still apply with what you have and keep raising webforms which will eventually end up being risky as technical glitches are very common

If I were you, I will not submit till I have the complete transcript

Good Luck with your submission

edumnoi

May 7, 2021
PLEASE I NEED HELP

Hello,
I am applying for study visa for my wife and 2 kids both over 5years. I understand i need to apply for study permit for both kids but not sure how to complete the imm1264e which requires their supposed school information. They do not have letter of acceptance yet. Please advise how i can complete the form and what i can upload in place of LOE for my kids.
Thank you

Resettlementincanada

Aug 14, 2021
PLEASE I NEED HELP

Hello,
I am applying for study visa for my wife and 2 kids both over 5years. I understand i need to apply for study permit for both kids but not sure how to complete the imm1264e which requires their supposed school information. They do not have letter of acceptance yet. Please advise how i can complete the form and what i can upload in place of LOE for my kids.
Thank you
You would need to apply and get an offer of acceptance from a Canadian school for your children's study permit application. If you are specifically asking about your kids to study at primary or secondary school, they can alternatively apply to come to Canada as a visitor and then apply for a study permit in Canada. This is possible as described in Section 215(2)(a) of the regulations where a family member (your kids) of a foreign national (your wife and holder of a study permit and is in Canada) may apply for a study permit after entering Canada. Either way, you need an offer of acceptance.

edumnoi

May 7, 2021
You would need to apply and get an offer of acceptance from a Canadian school for your children's study permit application. If you are specifically asking about your kids to study at primary or secondary school, they can alternatively apply to come to Canada as a visitor and then apply for a study permit in Canada. This is possible as described in Section 215(2)(a) of the regulations where a family member (your kids) of a foreign national (your wife and holder of a study permit and is in Canada) may apply for a study permit after entering Canada. Either way, you need an offer of acceptance.
Thank you for your response. I already have offer of acceptance but i want to apply for study permit for my kids directly instead of visitor visa. challenge is that on the IMm1264e they need my kids school info and as per my research kids do not need to have offer letter if they are going to pre school or high school.
how do I complete the form? What can i upload in place of letter of acceptance? Please let me know. Thank you

Resettlementincanada

Aug 14, 2021
Thank you for your response. I already have offer of acceptance but i want to apply for study permit for my kids directly instead of visitor visa. challenge is that on the IMm1264e they need my kids school info and as per my research kids do not need to have offer letter if they are going to pre school or high school.
how do I complete the form? What can i upload in place of letter of acceptance? Please let me know. Thank you
Yes if you are referring to section 30(2) of the Act.
For the forms if you don't have any prior education to fill, you can write N/A and give explanation separately .

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
You can upload a letter of explanation stating that they will attend the nearest public school from residence. IRCC knows that elementary and high school don't issue LOA, unless a parent is already in Canada to ask the local school board for acceptance (I did this before I applied for my son's secondary school SP).

Lahore123

Oct 26, 2020
You do not need offer letter from elementary school.You will apply for open studypermit, there is an option like that in application.