+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Urgent] Claiming Improperly obtained IELTS result, Please help me Solve this Issue.

mvadher

Sep 4, 2020
Good Evening,

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for giving your time to read my issue.

So I took my IELTS exam on 30th November 2019 and had submitted the IELTS certificate (overall 7 band score) with other documents to Canada Visa Services for my student visa application. But I got a reply from Canadian Immigration service mentioning that my IELTS report has been confirmed and verified to be improperly obtained and I have 90 days to reply back. So I have to resume my visa application as soon as possible because I already had completed my biometrics and submitted all the documents in Early March 2020 which was around 7th of March.

I emailed British council to help solve my issue, but they rejected to intervene in this matter and suggested me to request TRF verified through the IELTS verification service to the Immigration service.

Because of this my career is at stake and I don't know how I got this problem but I have not faked my IELTS score and it's the truth. Please help me solve this issue.

Kindly please if anyone can help me or know how can I issue a document which can give assurance to the High commission that the IELTS TRF I have provided in my study permit application is genuine. The deadline to upload this document is October 10, 2020.

Regards,
Meet Vadher.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good Evening,

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for giving your time to read my issue.

So I took my IELTS exam on 30th November 2019 and had submitted the IELTS certificate (overall 7 band score) with other documents to Canada Visa Services for my student visa application. But I got a reply from Canadian Immigration service mentioning that my IELTS report has been confirmed and verified to be improperly obtained and I have 90 days to reply back. So I have to resume my visa application as soon as possible because I already had completed my biometrics and submitted all the documents in Early March 2020 which was around 7th of March.

I emailed British council to help solve my issue, but they rejected to intervene in this matter and suggested me to request TRF verified through the IELTS verification service to the Immigration service.

Because of this my career is at stake and I don't know how I got this problem but I have not faked my IELTS score and it's the truth. Please help me solve this issue.

Kindly please if anyone can help me or know how can I issue a document which can give assurance to the High commission that the IELTS TRF I have provided in my study permit application is genuine. The deadline to upload this document is October 10, 2020.

Regards,
Meet Vadher.
Did you apply for the student visa on your own or through an agent?

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hello,

sorry to hear that. I don’t know whether it would be helpful or not. However, I’ll suggest you to request British Council to send TRF directly to IRCC. Normally, British Council requires you to fill an application form to send TRF to the Institute/organization by post and email as well. They will charge you some fee for the post and by email its free. I’ll suggest you to request both by post and email. Get the copies of fee payment receipt and the application form and update IRCC.

canadian_student

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Canada
Hello,

sorry to hear that. I don’t know whether it would be helpful or not. However, I’ll suggest you to request British Council to send TRF directly to IRCC. Normally, British Council requires you to fill an application form to send TRF to the Institute/organization by post and email as well. They will charge you some fee for the post and by email its free. I’ll suggest you to request both by post and email. Get the copies of fee payment receipt and the application form and update IRCC.
also, include all supporting documents that you used for exam registration. (like fee payment receipt, online registration confirmation, on exam day they give you special receipt with your picture on it, online result screenshots with website link, etc )

mvadher

Sep 4, 2020
Hello,

Okay thank you sir I will try this too, and where can I find that application form for British council ?

mvadher

Sep 4, 2020
also, include all supporting documents that you used for exam registration. (like fee payment receipt, online registration confirmation, on exam day they give you special receipt with your picture on it, online result screenshots with website link, etc )
Alright I'll check it out. Thanks for your time.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Agent, it was CANAM Consultants Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
In that case I would be concerned that the consultant submitted different / fake results.

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Okay thank you sir I will try this too, and where can I find that application form for British council ?
you can get it from British Council office. Further, i’ll suggest you once check what document your agent had submitted with online application. If you have access, you can check it yourself.

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
Also apply gcms and opt for copies of documents submitted with files option... the website is thegcmsonline.com opt for gcms file ..u need to have ur UCI and file number

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Doesn't mean they submitted the right documents. My suspicion is that your consultants have failed to do their duties properly
Yes, exactly what I said. I agreed there's a high chance this is the problem.