+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Citizenship Proessing Request

Member31

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hello,

Has anyone requested urgent processing request? What was the timeline once you requested it? Also, what was the proof that you submitted?

Thanks.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello,

Has anyone requested urgent processing request? What was the timeline once you requested it? Also, what was the proof that you submitted?

Thanks.
Many try. Most don't qualify. Proofs depends on the reason behind trying for urgent processing.

Reactions: jc94

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Thanks.
I sent an urgent request after I received AOR recently as I have a job opportunity from government that requires citizenship and high security clearance. I called IRCC this week and the agent said my file had been reviewed and accepted in urgent processing department and they should be processing it urgently. I am not sure if it's really been accepted or my file is just there because of the request... There's a deadline for the job opportunity so if IRCC couldn't process it within the time frame, I assume they will just process my application normally. I wouldn't have high hopes on it. Unless they really couldn't find other candidates to fill the position... Also urgent processing isn't necessarily faster and I've heard that some local offices just don't do urgent processing. It just doesn't happen often.