+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: CIC PR- got email to proceed with Passport withing 30 days 2months back but missed email

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi ,
I got an email to proceed with Passport within 30 days 2months back ,but missed email what I can do now? tried to call CIC Agent multiple times but no one answering.

This is the email body first paragraph.

Dear ****************
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately via the IRCC Web Form with details concerning your situation.”

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi ,
appreciate your quick response.
email to proceed with Passport within 30 days 2months back ,but missed email what I can do now? tried to call CIC Agent multiple times but no one answering.

This is the email body first paragraph.

Dear ****************
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately via the IRCC Web Form with details concerning your situation.”
Send the passport and send a Webform.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
As deadline passed 40 days back, i replied to that email by explaining the reason for delay today. Let see by Monday if I dont get response from them I send passport and photos.
Just send it now.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
You mean, Should I not to wait for their reply or shouldn’t I send a reply to them? I already replied to them!
Do not wait for a reply, just send the passport.