+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!! Change of passport submission location

Hannah43

Apr 14, 2021
Hello everyone, I need help in changing my passport submission location. I received PPR but was told to submit my passport to Ottawa. I am currently in Nigeria and updated my address on the CSE webform when I changed my country of residence.

However, IRCC still requested me to submit to Ottawa. I have sent an email to the email address listed on the PPR letter. I have also raised a CSE webform.

What else do I need to do because I have 30 days to submit passport?

Any help is much appreciated.

Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
A simple FedEx or DHL or UPS will send your passport to Ottawa (you must have done something similar during WES). Why do you want to complicate yourself

Hannah43

Apr 14, 2021
A simple FedEx or DHL or UPS will send your passport to Ottawa (you must have done something similar during WES). Why do you want to complicate yourself
IRCC mentioned they cannot return passport to an address outside North America. I currently do not have a mailing address in the Canada or USA.

Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
Do you have any friend in Canada who you can put as the return address? The person can then send it back to you

Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
A friend of mine did something similar with her PR card (she did soft landing) when the mail landed, her friend collected it and sent it to Nigeria
Do you have any friend in Canada who you can put as the return address? The person can then send it back to you