+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent CES Document Verification

athar1988

Aug 10, 2016
Dear All,

I need to get my Degree/Transcript ready for CES. Since, I've done my education from Pakistan, it is stated in their website that they need copies of my intermediate/matriculation certificate and mark-sheets attested as well.

What is the procedure, I need to know which documents are required to be attested, and which documents have to be enveloped??

Numba

Feb 12, 2018
Hi Athar,

I am looking for same answers, did you get any relevant information? Please share the same with me.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hi Athar,

I am looking for same answers, did you get any relevant information? Please share the same with me.
You can get these done from your respective boards. Subsequently, place them in a sealed envelope and courier to CES.

Numba

Feb 12, 2018
Hi Hammad,
Thanks for your help, I have done B.com from the University of Karachi and MBA from CBM, Do I need to get my documents attested from HEC and send it in a sealed envelope by myself or I need to get the verification from respective universities and ask them to send it in a sealed envelope? Also, do I need to get my intermediate documents attested as well ?

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hi Hammad,
Thanks for your help, I have done B.com from the University of Karachi and MBA from CBM, Do I need to get my documents attested from HEC and send it in a sealed envelope by myself or I need to get the verification from respective universities and ask them to send it in a sealed envelope? Also, do I need to get my intermediate documents attested as well ?
For CES, higher education docs (BCom/MBA) are to be sent directly by the respective university in a sealed envelope. Matric/Inter will be sent by the board as certificates and mark sheets are issued by them and not the school or college that you attended. They normally hand it over to you in a sealed envelope to courier to evaluation agency. Make sure the copies are clear and attested.

Any particular reason of choosing CES? I heard they take a lot of time in completing evaluations.

Reactions: Numba

Numba

Feb 12, 2018
I am aware of the fact that CES takes alot of time but I am planing to opt for CES for the reason because I have heard that WES have more strict rules while assessing your credentials. They will most probably assess my degree as a bachelor. However, while referring to a few forums I have a hope to get masters equivalency based on my current education. So yeah just trying my luck.

Numba

Feb 12, 2018
For CES, higher education docs (BCom/MBA) are to be sent directly by the respective university in a sealed envelope. Matric/Inter will be sent by the board as certificates and mark sheets are issued by them and not the school or college that you attended. They normally hand it over to you in a sealed envelope to courier to evaluation agency. Make sure the copies are clear and attested.

Any particular reason of choosing CES? I heard they take a lot of time in completing evaluations.
Does this mean no attestation is required from HEC ? Also is there a need to send inter and matric documents ? As I have heard we only need to mail higher education documents and that will be sufficient. Is that true?

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Does this mean no attestation is required from HEC ? Also is there a need to send inter and matric documents ? As I have heard we only need to mail higher education documents and that will be sufficient. Is that true?
As per my understanding it’s not required for CES. Only the degrees needs to be sent by universities directly to CES in a sealed envelope.

WES most likely evaluates the MBA degree from Pakistan as Bachelors unless your graduation was a 4 year program.

Reactions: Numba

Numba

Feb 12, 2018
As per my understanding it’s not required for CES. Only the degrees needs to be sent by universities directly to CES in a sealed envelope.

WES most likely evaluates the MBA degree from Pakistan as Bachelors unless your graduation was a 4 year program.
I know right. This is the reason, why I would like to try my luck with CES instead of WES. Let's see fingers crossed. Anyhow, thanks alot for the help :)

Reactions: iamhammad

Numba

Feb 12, 2018
Hammad,

Can you help me on one more thing? Does KU sends the verified BCOM degree to CES or HEC sends them on their behalf ?

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hammad,

Can you help me on one more thing? Does KU sends the verified BCOM degree to CES or HEC sends them on their behalf ?
Hi - You will need to check this with KU though I’m sure they will be able to do it if you contact the concerned discipline that you graduated in. Personally I didn’t opt for CES. Meanwhile you can also initiate HEC process to save time as they also have an appointment system in place it can take a couple of weeks for your turn.

Zyra Shaheen

Oct 10, 2018
Hi. I need ti know the same. So did you send your degree and marksheet through CBM or you got them attested from HEC?please let me know

kasiakucia

Nov 20, 2019
Hi All! I am about to send my credentials to CES. They need copies from my university. As my University never done it before, I am wondering what kind of copies of credentials does CES need? Does it have to be my diploma and diploma supplement with University stamp, date and saying it's a copy? My university says I would have to go through Notary public to certify copies... I don't know if I need to go that far since I am sending documents stamped and in sealed envelope... thanks for help!