+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent ceremony

malhousarya

Sep 6, 2022
Hello,

I have passed my test in March 2022, every turned completed April 2022. I had a job offer sent to me from a different country. On August 15th 2022, I sent an urgent ceremony request to Ottawa office. In addition, I emailed them with the job offer letter. However, I did not heat anything from them. I called IRCC number and I was told that my application was sent to Niagra falls office for ceremony scheduling.
My job starting date is next week, and I still have not been scheduled yet.
What do suggest me to do ?
I went to the office in person, and I was told that they will contact me by phone, but nobody callled during the last week.
Did anyone have this issue? How did you get your ceremony scheduled.
Can you provide me with Niagara falls office email address or phone number please?
Thank you all for helping me.

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hello,

I have passed my test in March 2022, every turned completed April 2022. I had a job offer sent to me from a different country. On August 15th 2022, I sent an urgent ceremony request to Ottawa office. In addition, I emailed them with the job offer letter. However, I did not heat anything from them. I called IRCC number and I was told that my application was sent to Niagra falls office for ceremony scheduling.
I went to the office in person, and I was told that they will contact me by phone, but nobody callled during the last week.
Can you provide me with Niagara falls office email address or phone number please?
As far as i know, IRCC does not respond to such queries and will process your application no differently from others in your batch. Maybe not the answer your wanted to hear in your situation, i'm afraid.

Reactions: scylla and snoopyta

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Go join the job, come back for oath,then return back to job
maybe simebody can fedex u your certificate to your new country location?

Reactions: Jakke

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

IRCC generally will not expedite the ceremony if the reason why you are requesting the expedite is due to a job outside of Canada. If you haven't heard from IRCC, this generally means they have decided not to expedite your application.

There is no public email address or phone number for the Niagara Falls office.

I agree with the recommendation above that you should go ahead and join your job next week outside of Canada. Once your ceremony is scheduled, you will need to travel back to Canada to attend the ceremony.