+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Can we do Extension of Spouse Open Work permit and PGWP through Flag Poling?

Shemi Malhi

May 22, 2019
Hi guys
Need ur help again!!!
My OHIP coverage is starting on August 25th. My question is will my wife’s OHIP start same date as me or according to her work permit as I show her as my dependent. We need urgent care for her. Please help
Regards

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi guys
Need ur help again!!!
My OHIP coverage is starting on August 25th. My question is will my wife’s OHIP start same date as me or according to her work permit as I show her as my dependent. We need urgent care for her. Please help
Regards
Her coverage is dependent on her status. If she needs urgent care and doesn't have OHIP, you will have to pay the costs.

zirawood

May 17, 2018
If Already applied online to extend study permit and decision is still awaited(old study permit is still valid) then ,in above situation can we apply at border using Flagpolling to extend study permit in Canada?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
If Already applied online to extend study permit and decision is still awaited(old study permit is still valid) then ,in above situation can we apply at border using Flagpolling to extend study permit in Canada?
No, you can't flagpole for a study permit.