+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent australian pcc query

raman86

Nov 20, 2016
hello guys can someone help me.
i have recently received my australian national pcc .it is standard disclosure and it states "all recorded unspent offences released"
and "no disclosable court outcomes"

please can someone let me know the exact meaning of all recorded unspent offences released
does everyone get it in the same manner .?is it ok or any discrepancies there
it would be acceptable by cic? is it good to send to cic?

pls reply its urgent .

Last edited:

liaquat85

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey I got the same certificate. In the website it states that you first have to apply for object certificate for QLD and VIC for Australia PCC however when I contact them they said you do not need to and I get the same letter as stated yours from Australin police.

Can you please tell me what happened to your application whether it got approved or not ?

Reactions: Adi8888

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
i have recently received my australian national pcc .it is standard disclosure and it states "all recorded unspent offences released"

please can someone let me know the exact meaning of all recorded unspent offences released

pls reply its urgent .
Yes, that’s perfect. Please go ahead that’s how I got for my wife.

Reactions: Adi8888

liaquat85

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yes, that’s perfect. Please go ahead that’s how I got for my wife.
did you wife lived in QLD or VIC. On the CIC website it says that you must get traffic history check before applying Australia PCC, as it is requirement for PCC.

However I lived in QLD and VIC but when I apply for Australia PCC they did not require such traffic history, how did you get your wife PCC?

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
did you wife lived in QLD or VIC. On the CIC website it says that you must get traffic history check before applying Australia PCC, as it is requirement for PCC.

However I lived in QLD and VIC but when I apply for Australia PCC they did not require such traffic history, how did you get your wife PCC?
Yes , my wife lived in queensland and Victoria both states . To get National police certificate, you can apply directly. But when you submit application to CIC, you should submit traffic history report from Queensland and license history report from Victoria along with National police check which you obtained from Australian Federal police

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Yes , my wife lived in queensland and Victoria both states . To get National police certificate, you can apply directly. But when you submit application to CIC, you should submit traffic history report from Queensland and license history report from Victoria along with National police check which you obtained from Australian Federal police
But if you have never lived there, just NPC from AFP is enough

Adi8888

Apr 8, 2019
But if you have never lived there, just NPC from AFP is enough
Bro I just got mine yesterday and I'm already in Canada. Mine says the same If you lived only in WA then name check is enough but if in Victoria or queensland then you need driving records aswell

Adi8888

Apr 8, 2019

pls reply its urgent .
Hi how did you go I've just got mine it says the same. I hope its acceptable for permanent residence.please reply back thank

nothingtt28

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Bro I just got mine yesterday and I'm already in Canada. Mine says the same If you lived only in WA then name check is enough but if in Victoria or queensland then you need driving records aswell
Hi Adi,

Could you explain how did you go through to get the APC from Canada? I am currently in Canada too, and I need PCC for my time in Queensland. Did you live either in Queensland or Victoria? How long did it take to receive the APC certificate? Thank you very much!

Adi8888

Apr 8, 2019
Hi Adi,

Could you explain how did you go through to get the APC from Canada? I am currently in Canada too, and I need PCC for my time in Queensland. Did you live either in Queensland or Victoria? How long did it take to receive the APC certificate? Thank you very much!
Hi how are you doing. I've applied online and didn't take more than 5 minute. I lived in western Australia Perth and it took me only two weeks n delivered in Canada under a month. If you have any more doubts just call the Apc customer care they can shed more light as I was constantly reading all the comments regarding this matter but didn't cle

Reactions: nothingtt28

Adi8888

Apr 8, 2019
Hi how are you doing. I've applied online and didn't take more than 5 minute. I lived in western Australia Perth and it took me only two weeks n delivered in Canada under a month. If you have any more doubts just call the Apc customer care they can shed more light as I was constantly reading all the comments regarding this matter but didn't cle
https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks