+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent assistance required

Bodhiswatta Ghosh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Guys the landing date on my visa is 18/05/2019 but i have an emergency situation at home because my mother is extremely sick due to which i want to postpone my landing by 3 months. I have medical records to prove her sickness. As i cannot afford to do a soft landing please guide me as to how do i convince the IRCC guys to have a little mercy on me and oblige to my request. Please guys this is very serious for me and any help will be highly appreciated. Guide me for the same as well.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Guys the landing date on my visa is 18/05/2019 but i have an emergency situation at home because my mother is extremely sick due to which i want to postpone my landing by 3 months. I have medical records to prove her sickness. As i cannot afford to do a soft landing please guide me as to how do i convince the IRCC guys to have a little mercy on me and oblige to my request. Please guys this is very serious for me and any help will be highly appreciated. Guide me for the same as well.
IRCC almost never extends landing dates. You can try contacting your visa office through a case specific inquiry to ask if an extension can be granted - however they will most likely refused this request.

Unfortunately you'll most likely need to decide if you are going to complete a soft landing before your PR visa expires in May - or if you are going to forget about landing and give up your PR visa. If you decide not to land before the expiry date on your visa, you will need to apply again from scratch if you decide in the future that you wish to immigrate to Canada.