+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! Application returned and need help!(but no additional fee required)

itsmytrack

Jan 31, 2014
Hello seniors,

My application is received Feb 3rd, and whole family package's returned yesterday because of missing my child's birth certificate. They put a note that I am not required to pay additional increased new fee since adults applications are considered complete-luckily!

Here is my question:
Can I replace one of those adult documents (online residence calculation) with a new one?? Even though they wrote that it's 'considered complete'

My family moved from Alberta to Ontario back in 2012 via our vehicle, and we had to cross the US border once for proximity reasons and ended up staying one night in US. We just right back to Canada the next day...

When I submitted application at first, I forgot to put the one day missing for calculation... silly me :(

Please help me what I should do. Excuse for my English.

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm suggesting you to replace it. It will be an issue for you if you don't report any missing days!

itsmytrack said:
Hello seniors,

My application is received Feb 3rd, and whole family package's returned yesterday because of missing my child's birth certificate. They put a note that I am not required to pay additional increased new fee since adults applications are considered complete-luckily!

Here is my question:
Can I replace one of those adult documents (online residence calculation) with a new one?? Even though they wrote that it's 'considered complete'

My family moved from Alberta to Ontario back in 2012 via our vehicle, and we had to cross the US border once for proximity reasons and ended up staying one night in US. We just right back to Canada the next day...

When I submitted application at first, I forgot to put the one day missing for calculation... silly me :(

itsmytrack

Jan 31, 2014
sazamizi said:
I'm suggesting you to replace it. It will be an issue for you if you don't report any missing days!
Thanks for your quick reply sazamizi.

Officially, our family application is not in process yet, right? I was worried if they already put the calculation data on their system, and now it's different than the original copy.

yafayu

May 8, 2011
I sent in my application May 2013 and got return on July, because I forgot the copies of all passport for last 4 years. I was thinking to re-calculate the PR days but since they didn't ask me to, I afraid to create more problem for them. So I sent my application back without new PR days calculation.

itsmytrack

Jan 31, 2014
yafayu said:
I sent in my application May 2013 and got return on July, because I forgot the copies of all passport for last 4 years. I was thinking to re-calculate the PR days but since they didn't ask me to, I afraid to create more problem for them. So I sent my application back without new PR days calculation.
hmm...
So, can I write an explanation letter with a new calculation?? dilemma~~

canadp

Feb 25, 2009
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2010
LANDED..........
29-07-2010
itsmytrack said:
Hello seniors,

Here is my question:

Yes. if your calculation was wrong earlier. print and send correct one. And yes, write an explanation letter, that you found out that you made this mistake so you are sending update and correct calculation form.

NOTE :
Do not change Application Date on Calculation form, it should be same as what you originally used. Or else it would be conflict with your ORIGINAL application date.
just add a missing date in your calculation form.

itsmytrack

Jan 31, 2014
canadp said:
Yes. if your calculation was wrong earlier. print and send correct one. And yes, write an explanation letter, that you found out that you made this mistake so you are sending update and correct calculation form.

NOTE :
Do not change Application Date on Calculation form, it should be same as what you originally used. Or else it would be conflict with your ORIGINAL application date.
just add a missing date in your calculation form.
Thank you so much for your advice. I am feeling light now :)