+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Application returned 2nd time

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi cic returned my application for the brith certificate ,,i sent in photocopy which was attested

my question is ,do they need original birth certificate or a photocopy of of the brith certificate which is attested

and do the sponsor submit the certificate as well

also matriculation certificate need to be attested

please help

Orisk

Feb 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 10th, 2017
AOR Received.
March 8th, 2017
I'm not sure what happened to you but I am the principal applicant and I sent in a photocopy of my birth certificate, officially certified and translated. The sponsor didn't send his birth certificate and they accepted our application. I know for sure they don't ask for original birth certificates.

What did it say as the reason when your application was returned? I mean I know it was because of the birth certificate but what exactly did it say?

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
Did you send a translation of the birth certificate? You have to send a photocopy of the birth certificate, an attested translation and another letter from the same notary saying he certifies the translation is accurate

taranjotwani

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its specifically mentioned on CIC that you should never send any original documents. As per the best of my knowledge, matriculation certificate is considered as a birth certificate in India, not in Canada. Some municipalities in India register birth certificates and provide appropriate certificates. You should try with them.

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,,,Thanks all

I guess here is the problem..

My agent did a photocopy of the attested document which was attached with the application.

Another question for you guys ..

should i resend my returned package ,,but there is a generic form which is updated in march month should I redo the entire package

Whats is the fastest and reliable mail facility from punjab to canada ???

CA17CA

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
msingh199 said:
hi cic returned my application for the brith certificate ,,i sent in photocopy which was attested

my question is ,do they need original birth certificate or a photocopy of of the brith certificate which is attested

and do the sponsor submit the certificate as well

also matriculation certificate need to be attested

please help
the copy should be notarized and stamped with "true copy of original" by a notary public in Canada. Did you do that? If it is attested by anyone overseas I doubt it would be accepted.

attorney919

Mar 13, 2017
msingh199 said:
actually i was done in india..as my partner is from india..

Did they send you an email before returning back your application.
How long did it take to receive back your application.

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry it's me again,,

question for you guys,,

when sending back application again ,,,should i include highlighted checklist and letter they sent me ,,

also an explanation letter ???stating submitting the certified birth certificate again