+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT - Application disappeared after payment - NO SUBMISSION CONFIRMATION - PAYMENT TAKEN

omwtoronto

Apr 4, 2015
Hi Guys,

Have an urgent issue and thanks for all assistance. Visitor permit expires on 3rd December with 3rd dec as the expiry date.

I've just submitted my visitor extension and all night the website was littered with issues constantly being logged out. I attach everything, transmit, go to payment screen where I am filling out card details, hit pay and am just sent to the cic home screen with language options - the payment however is on hold from immigration canada with my bank so the funds have been removed.

I've received no receipt, no confirmation, no submission confirmation, and what's worse - I can no longer access my application! Next to the current applications/applications to be submitted - there's a date there of today & a last accessed date, but no link to continue, no confirmation, no app number, nothing. It's not in my completed/submitted applications either and when I search the details it doesn't show.

If i try to submit a new application - I cannot even receive the option for the questionnaire for visitors - I guess because I have an active app! Please help guys, the expiry date is tomorrow and completely unsure what to do as if I cannot re-submit if I have to, there's little I can do. Thanks so much.