+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent, any one know what will happen if I did not submit the passport and photos before deadline?

XW9001

Jun 5, 2017
Urgent help needed! I miss my Ready for Visa email. I should receive it on March however I just read it today, and it has been way more than 30 days. I am writing an explanation letter, but can anyone tell me that will they turn down my application by missing the deadline?

Thanks so much for your help!!

rarara

Jan 31, 2022
Hi Man, I am in a similar situation, do you mind telling me how yours went? Thanks !

I missed deadline to send passport for stamp by 30 days :(

rarara

Jan 31, 2022
I did get it stamped. I sent it with ~30 days delay and got it back 5 or 6 weeks later, not entirely sure. Probably 5 weeks. I was freaking out, so know how you feel. There's nothing to do atm I guess just wait a bit longer.

vinaymanasvi

Dec 17, 2015
Thank you for your reply, we are 5 months after the deadline... I hope it works out .
Hi christinoa!!
same situation here?? what is your status of your medicals when you submit the passports after crossing the deadline of 5 months. Normally the medicals will valid for one year and the same was crossed for me as well along with PPR deadline. Did you undergone remedicals and submitted the passport??