Urgent Answer required

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help me with below query.

I am on a Intra Company transfer work permit and NOC code is 2174. I have completed one year, but my employer is not giving the letter with the role and responsibility. I have the letter which I have submitted duriing work permit application, which has all the roles and responsibilites. Also I have 12 months pay stubs and T4. Can I submit these documents for proof of my employment. Senior members, please answer this.

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
skm12345 said:

I am on a Intra Company transfer work permit and NOC code is 2174. I have completed one year, but my employer is not giving the letter with the role and responsibility. I have the letter which I have submitted duriing work permit application, which has all the roles and responsibilites. Also I have 12 months pay stubs and T4. Can I submit these documents for proof of my employment. Senior members, please answer this.
This has been a matter of big debate. Refer to earlier posts on the forum. You run the risk of rejection if the letter does not have detailed duties and responsibilities listed.

But there have been exceptions, submit a print out (letter / email) of the refusal from your employer. Write a covering letter explaining the refusal. List down the duties and responsibilities yourself on a plain paper. Attach your petition letter, contract / offer letter, pay stubs, T4, NOA. It is all about how well you are able to convince the Visa Officer handling your case.

shibinp

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
AOR Received.
23-04-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jan-2014
All I can say that try and all the best.

Did you search the forum first? there are already few threads on this and we have some scary refusal stories too just because of not having a letter with roles and resp.

I would also suggest you to check this: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/elements-of-a-good-employment-reference-letter-t97004.0.html
and try to get the letter from employer as per the format, if not possible, try from Client. If nothing is working, you can go ahead with what you have thought - pay stubs, work petition letter etc.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
At least you have a letter with roles and responsibilities, it's just not recent. Send an email to your employer/boss asking for the letter and list the information(from CEC checklist) that should be included in the letter. This way you will have evidence of your attempts to obtain the letter and your employer's reply - include it with your application. Write an explanation for why you don't have a more recent letter and include your most recent paystub(s), contract/job offer letter, etc and indicate whether you were full-time or part-time, hours worked per week, your salary/hour or per year, benfits(if any). Hope for the best.

skm12345 said:

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot friends for your reply. I have a letter from my employer wich clearly states my roles and responsibilities but only thing it is an year old and it was issued for ICT work permit purpose. They dont want their employees to get settled here so they dont give this letter for PR.

Based on experts replies, I am thinking to take a chance and apply.

gta-tor-etob

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would say try to get as much as possible information in writing and for rest of the required documents (roles and duties) write a described letter why you can not provide. Worst case they will atleast have your reason for not providing complete information and changes to avoid rejection. And i am saying this by personal experience.

Cheers!

gta-tor-etob

bhopali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-04-2015 @ YYZ
Hi skm12345,

I am also in similar condition. Just wanted to know - have you submit your application finally and what kind of proofs you have submitted with your application.