+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent and quick clarifications needed for FSW - EE

mjb90

Nov 12, 2018
Hi,

I recently moved to Canada on a Study Permit and made my EE profile after landing here. Got my ITA last week and now I have a bunch of questions just to get some clarifications on the process.

Work experience: I have had three jobs in total, I mentioned all three of them in my Study Permit application as well. But I only want to claim work experience for one of them for my immigration. It was for more than 4 years (as opposed to other two which were for 5-6 months each) and fits perfectly into an NOC code.

My question is this: will only adding that one job, of more than 4 years, in the "work experience" section and adding all three of them in the "personal history" section cause any issue?

Proof of funds: Since I moved to Canada for my studies, I have already brought all my funds here. But the bank account I opened here is not even a month old.

My question: Would it be sufficient to show my bank statement from my home country (dated February 2019) showing sufficient funds there, and then showing bank statement of my account here in Canada (with sufficient funds) and then explaining that since I moved to Canada for my studies, I brought all the funds along?

Medical: I passed my medical exam for temporary residence in September 2018. When I got the ITA last week, I called a doctor here to setup a medical exam appointment but she said I do not need it as the same exam will be valid for this application as well.

Just wanted to reconfirm if that is the case or not.

I will be extremely helpful to whoever can help me answer these questions.

Thanks a lot!

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi,

I recently moved to Canada on a Study Permit and made my EE profile after landing here. Got my ITA last week and now I have a bunch of questions just to get some clarifications on the process.

Work experience: I have had three jobs in total, I mentioned all three of them in my Study Permit application as well. But I only want to claim work experience for one of them for my immigration. It was for more than 4 years (as opposed to other two which were for 5-6 months each) and fits perfectly into an NOC code.

My question is this: will only adding that one job, of more than 4 years, in the "work experience" section and adding all three of them in the "personal history" section cause any issue?

Proof of funds: Since I moved to Canada for my studies, I have already brought all my funds here. But the bank account I opened here is not even a month old.

My question: Would it be sufficient to show my bank statement from my home country (dated February 2019) showing sufficient funds there, and then showing bank statement of my account here in Canada (with sufficient funds) and then explaining that since I moved to Canada for my studies, I brought all the funds along?

Medical: I passed my medical exam for temporary residence in September 2018. When I got the ITA last week, I called a doctor here to setup a medical exam appointment but she said I do not need it as the same exam will be valid for this application as well.

Just wanted to reconfirm if that is the case or not.

I will be extremely helpful to whoever can help me answer these questions.

Thanks a lot!

Work Experience: You can do this. There's no issue putting the rest of your work experience into Personal History if you don't want to claim points for it.

Proof of Funds: Yes, this will work.

Medical: She is correct, you don't need a new medical if you submit before Sep 19.

Reactions: mjb90

mjb90

Nov 12, 2018
Work Experience: You can do this. There's no issue putting the rest of your work experience into Personal History if you don't want to claim points for it.

Proof of Funds: Yes, this will work.

Medical: She is correct, you don't need a new medical if you submit before Sep 19.

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. :)