+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent advice required regarding TRV extension

Dec 26, 2017
Hello, I have dropped out of my college and my old study permit has been expired. Luckily, I got in to a new school and I have extended my study permit. As for my TRV to get extended, I am required to submit my most recent transcripts. I have failing grades in my transcript as I have discontinued from the program..what are the chances of TRV extension rejection?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello, I have dropped out of my college and my old study permit has been expired. Luckily, I got in to a new school and I have extended my study permit. As for my TRV to get extended, I am required to submit my most recent transcripts. I have failing grades in my transcript as I have discontinued from the program..what are the chances of TRV extension rejection?
Are you looking to travel ASAP?

If not , don’t do your extension of TRV .

How did you get SP extension approved ?
Did you submit transcripts for SP extension?

Did you mention that you’ve withdrawn ?

Dec 26, 2017

I have submitted the proof of my finances and the new letter of acceptance. They did not ask me for my transcripts during the study permit extension application

Dec 26, 2017

Also, I'm planning to travel to the US soon.And I haven't mentioned anything about my withdrawal.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I have submitted the proof of my finances and the new letter of acceptance. They did not ask me for my transcripts during the study permit extension application

I’m in the same position.
Got my SP approved but with regards to TRV extension I have no idea what to put in transcripts.

Also, I’m not sure but I’ve read somewhere that if you’re visiting the states by land, you won’t need TRV .

Just a valid permit is enough.

Again google it up, or if I find it I’ll let you know.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

Here’s the link
Read it :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=527&top=15