Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am again in a situation where I need help/suggestion from you guys.Sorry for the long post

I completed one year experience in NOB in Jan 2015. In this exp. I worked in Winnipeg for 6 months. But When I completed my exp in Jan 2015 I was in Ontario. I worked with the same company till March 2015. I was an international student before graduated from Ontario also my wife graduated from Ontario in April 2015 and now working full time in Ontario.

In June Ontario started express entry system for PNP applicants who have 400 + score in express entry.I applied for OPNP and at that moment I had no job. My application was still under process meanwhile I got a good job opportunity in the same company in Winnipeg and I started working there from July 20 and presently working.

I never updated OPNP about my new job in the fear that they will reject my application, and today I got call from Ontario PNP Office and they asked if you are working I told them I am not working as I never updated them about my job and also that I am in Winnipeg. My job is a contract till Jan 2016. My wife still stays in Toronto and working in a full-time job.I am even willing to quit my job if i get PR. But I am not sure I did wrong or right.

Today evening I received the nomination from Ontario and got 600 points in some hours so my score is 1000+. I am expecting an ITA in next draw. Now the concern is should I tell CIC about my new job in Winnipeg and address in Winnipeg or should again use my previous Ontario address where my wife is staying.I was looking to do my medicals for PR so if I put Ontario address and do my medicals here in Winnipeg that could be a question mark ? To avoid this I can go to Ontario to do medicals also.

If I tell CIC that I am currently in Winnipeg they would definitely reject my PR application with lot of doubts in mind(As they have mentioned that you should intent to reside in Ontario Only).

I am still confused which address should I use for my PR application and also should I update them about my job in Winnipeg or not?

If a Job is not mentioned then can CIC check in background check about the same through anything ?

I am not really sure about this as I will not be providing SIN number ?

Also do CIC guys do alot of background check once the province has given the nomination ?

Please give your valuable suggestions how can I proceed with in this situation.....guys please need you genuine suggestions

If you could please give me your suggestion on this I will be very thankful to you !!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
sidaktoronto said:
Hi Guys,

I am again in a situation where I need help/suggestion from you guys.Sorry for the long post

I completed one year experience in NOB in Jan 2015. In this exp. I worked in Winnipeg for 6 months. But When I completed my exp in Jan 2015 I was in Ontario. I worked with the same company till March 2015. I was an international student before graduated from Ontario also my wife graduated from Ontario in April 2015 and now working full time in Ontario.

In June Ontario started express entry system for PNP applicants who have 400 + score in express entry.I applied for OPNP and at that moment I had no job. My application was still under process meanwhile I got a good job opportunity in the same company in Winnipeg and I started working there from July 20 and presently working.

I never updated OPNP about my new job in the fear that they will reject my application, and today I got call from Ontario PNP Office and they asked if you are working I told them I am not working as I never updated them about my job and also that I am in Winnipeg. My job is a contract till Jan 2016. My wife still stays in Toronto and working in a full-time job.I am even willing to quit my job if i get PR. But I am not sure I did wrong or right.

Today evening I received the nomination from Ontario and got 600 points in some hours so my score is 1000+. I am expecting an ITA in next draw. Now the concern is should I tell CIC about my new job in Winnipeg and address in Winnipeg or should again use my previous Ontario address where my wife is staying.I was looking to do my medicals for PR so if I put Ontario address and do my medicals here in Winnipeg that could be a question mark ? To avoid this I can go to Ontario to do medicals also.

If I tell CIC that I am currently in Winnipeg they would definitely reject my PR application with lot of doubts in mind(As they have mentioned that you should intent to reside in Ontario Only).

I am still confused which address should I use for my PR application and also should I update them about my job in Winnipeg or not?

If a Job is not mentioned then can CIC check in background check about the same through anything ?

I am not really sure about this as I will not be providing SIN number ?

Also do CIC guys do alot of background check once the province has given the nomination ?

Please give your valuable suggestions how can I proceed with in this situation.....guys please need you genuine suggestions

If you could please give me your suggestion on this I will be very thankful to you !!
I dont think that you can lie on your application cause that would mean a ban for 5 years for applying for canada visa.

If now you mention your work, that will prove that you loed with ontario people and still mean a ban.

I dont see any way around... Sorry for such dis-hearting message.
Maybe other members have some thinking on this issue.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
rafzy said:
I dont think that you can lie on your application cause that would mean a ban for 5 years for applying for canada visa.

If now you mention your work, that will prove that you loed with ontario people and still mean a ban.

I dont see any way around... Sorry for such dis-hearting message.
Maybe other members have some thinking on this issue.
Is thr any wayout to this situation. I have already landed myself into trouble , i am even willing to leave the job and go back to ontario. So its just one month of job thats missing which should not create that much issue ??

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
sidaktoronto said:
Is thr any wayout to this situation. I have already landed myself into trouble , i am even willing to leave the job and go back to ontario. So its just one month of job thats missing which should not create that much issue ??
In my opinion, when you fill your personal, work and travel history, you cannot even skip a single day in your history.
If you say that you are not employed and cic runs your background check and find it out, it means a straight 5 years ban cause its fraud. Also, you loose your provincial nomination along with your money.

Maybe you can talk with your employer about this issue and come to some agreement/solution.

Im not sure though about it.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
rafzy said:
In my opinion, when you fill your personal, work and travel history, you cannot even skip a single day in your history.
If you say that you are not employed and cic runs your background check and find it out, it means a straight 5 years ban cause its fraud. Also, you loose your provincial nomination along with your money.

Maybe you can talk with your employer about this issue and come to some agreement/solution.

I have just worked for 1 month and some days as of now and I am thinking to quit the job and go back to ontario as pr is really important for me at this stage?

Seems like if am missing 1 month of job and am living in ontario. Not gaining any points for job... Living in ontario... I think this is the only option I can do... Any suggestions please

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
rafzy said:

When cic runs background check what they actually do during this time ? If you can share any detail on this..

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
sidaktoronto said:
When cic runs background check what they actually do during this time ? If you can share any detail on this..
Im not sure about what cic does in background checks.. From what ive heard they go for security checks and other sort of checks.

Not sure if they have complete knowledge about every applocants background.

Maybe those who got ppr and go through their gcms notes may have some better chance of explaining this to you .

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidaktoronto said:
CIC will not go into details to check if you're residing I'm Ontario or not except you provide these details yourself when completing your application which of course you would provide under personal details. My suggestion would be for you to quit your job and move back to Ontario before you apply. This way even if you write in your personal and/or work history that you were in Winnipeg CIC won't care because you'll now be residing in Ontario.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Anya654 said:
CIC will not go into details to check if you're residing I'm Ontario or not except you provide these details yourself when completing your application which of course you would provide under personal details. My suggestion would be for you to quit your job and move back to Ontario before you apply. This way even if you write in your personal and/or work history that you were in Winnipeg CIC won't care because you'll now be residing in Ontario.
Hi i really thank you for your suggestion. I am also thinking to quit the job and go back to ontario. But as i have already told pnp ontario that i am not working so this could contradict my point if i say i was in winnipeg for 1.5 month. Also i was staying temporarily here its jus stay of 45 days which i am noy sure i can omit or not.
I was thinking to quit the job and go back to ontario and say simply i was here in ontario only. Any suggesions with that