London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Dear Members,

I have been waiting for medicals since long and today I received my CAIPS/GCMS notes in which VO has said that he/she has found 2 FOSS id associated with me and they need to be linked together. In one ID it is showing that I have been to Canada and even I was refused for some SP application.

I have never been to Canada infact I have not done any international travel and I don't even know what does this SP application mean?

VO notes are :

File reviewed. Note that two FOSS ids associated with PA - 123455(my file number) AND 654321 (I don't know whose number is it). Will require a merge. I have reviewed the documents presented and am satisfied that PA's relative indeed resides in Canada. Also, based on the bank statements provided, I'm satisfied the PA has sufficient settlement funds.
Also note that the PA's other FOSS ID indicates previous visit to Canada and then previous refusal of SP application to Canada. Yet PA has answered "NO" to all statutory questions. LES action:
-please ask PA to provide details regarding any previous applications for temporary residence to Canada - including TRV or SP, as well as outcome of those applications.

Please suggest what should I do now??? These comments were made on 23 April 2013.

Thanks

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I suggest you request the PHYSICAL FILE (same way you req GCMS). This way you can see the same pages the VO reviewed. Somehow there is an error that needs to be corrected. You are fortunate they are giving you an opportunity to explain the discrepancy. I expect you will get a request for further information.

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Pippin said:
I suggest you request the PHYSICAL FILE (same way you req GCMS). This way you can see the same pages the VO reviewed. Somehow there is an error that needs to be corrected. You are fortunate they are giving you an opportunity to explain the discrepancy. I expect you will get a request for further information.
Hi

Thanks for your reply. Well I have two things to ask from you

1) I have heard requesting physical file takes longer and it delays the case further.

2) Do you think sending CSE and telling them that I found out about this through GCMS and there seems to be a serious misunderstanding as I have never traveled abroad (attaching my passport scan pages too) would be a good idea?

Thank you

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
It takes about 60 days for physical file compared to half that for GCMS and I don't think it will make any difference to processing time. It is your file and your right to know what it contains otherwise how will you know what to respond to? Definitely fax and email subject line URGENT and include a cover letter with your PP pages. Make sure you include your name, Birthdate, and UCI.