+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!! 10 years employment history - IMM form

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Hey,
We have applied for Spouse Open work permit extension last week but I just realized that I might have made a mistake in the section where we are supposed to list down past 10 years of employment. In the section, we didn't add the current employment but have added only the past employment. Although, we have uploaded current employment letter & payslips in the client information. Is it something I should be worried about?

Thanks

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey,
We have applied for Spouse Open work permit extension last week but I just realized that I might have made a mistake in the section where we are supposed to list down past 10 years of employment. In the section, we didn't add the current employment but have added only the past employment. Although, we have uploaded current employment letter & payslips in the client information. Is it something I should be worried about?

Thanks
You can correct that with webform

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
You can correct that with webform
Thanks. But my question is it a mistake to not add current employer? As the question describes to show past 10 years employment details.
We do have uploaded employment letter and payslip as supporting documents

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks. But my question is it a mistake to not add current employer? As the question describes to show past 10 years employment details.
We do have uploaded employment letter and payslip as supporting documents
It is a mistake but there is a way to correct that mistake, which i explained above.