+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading PCC and Schedule

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Is there a naming convention that you need to use when uploading the PCC and Schedule A (eg. for PCC file name: PCC_PA Name_UCI)? Thanks.

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
I don't think so as it will be uploaded to your file only. Hope so anyway as we just called the file name my wifes full name..pdf, Used to do the same thing when uploading files when extending visitor statuses and never had any problems.

I didn't read anything in the letter they sent that it had to be called anything specific.

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Is there a naming convention that you need to use when uploading the PCC and Schedule A (eg. for PCC file name: PCC_PA Name_UCI)? Thanks.
Agree with oldmacwright..
I've always (visitor and PR) just titled it eg.. Bob Smith UK police certificate

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Thank you for the responses. Two other questions for uploading the Police Clearance Certificate, is there a file format? Is JPG okay or does it have to be as a PDF? Plus do you have to upload both the Schedule A and PCC or can you upload them separately. There are two upload links but I wanted to verify that they can be done separately on different days. Thanks, again.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Thank you for the responses. Two other questions for uploading the Police Clearance Certificate, is there a file format? Is JPG okay or does it have to be as a PDF? Plus do you have to upload both the Schedule A and PCC or can you upload them separately. There are two upload links but I wanted to verify that they can be done separately on different days. Thanks, again.
JPG and PDF are both fine, just make sure it's a color scan (they specifically request that).

You can upload them both on different days, there is a separate step you do after you upload in order to actually submit the file, so you can just let the uploaded file hang out in there until you are ready to submit both, if you wanted