+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading New zealand Visa by webform ( Need Advice )

Puneet Sharma hi

Oct 18, 2023
Hi thank you for reading
I today received New Zealand tourist visa applied on 23 oct But before that I applied Canada tourist visa on 3 October . If I upload new zealand visa by using webform stating that my first priority to celebrate chritsmas and new year is canada as it took time in visa processing then applied visa to New Zealand got approved. So would reguest vo to process my app as soon as possible so I can make arrangements accordingly like for my business hotel booking and flight tickets .Will this steghtn my case need advice. Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi thank you for reading
I today received New Zealand tourist visa applied on 23 oct But before that I applied Canada tourist visa on 3 October . If I upload new zealand visa by using webform stating that my first priority to celebrate chritsmas and new year is canada as it took time in visa processing then applied visa to New Zealand got approved. So would reguest vo to process my app as soon as possible so I can make arrangements accordingly like for my business hotel booking and flight tickets .Will this steghtn my case need advice. Thank you
What does uploading NZ visa have to do with your Canadian application? IRCC will not expedite just because you have NZ visa or want to travel soon.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi thank you for reading
You can certainly upload the NZ tourist visa. However IRCC won't expedite the processing of your TRV. I wouldn't recommend asking for an expedite unless you have an emergency reason for needing to be in Canada such as a very ill relative.

Puneet Sharma hi

Oct 18, 2023
You can certainly upload the NZ tourist visa. However IRCC won't expedite the processing of your TRV. I wouldn't recommend asking for an expedite unless you have an emergency reason for needing to be in Canada such as a very ill relative.
Hi sylla Thank you for reply . Brother I just want to upload nz tourist visa just to make my case strong. The before I told It was just a reason behind uploading it. So my main question is will it be positive or I should just wait for result.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi sylla Thank you for reply . Brother I just want to upload nz tourist visa just to make my case strong. The before I told It was just a reason behind uploading it. So my main question is will it be positive or I should just wait for result.
I'm not sure it will make any difference to your application. I guess you can upload if you want to. You can explain your planned travels.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Not sure how a NZ visa will make your case stronger. You haven’t travelled there yet. Sure upload it but it will not expedite your file.