+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading Lots of Document as a single pdf file, is there any format or sequence

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hey Guys, sounds like a stupid query but while uploading the documents (for example employment records or financial proofs) we are asked to upload one single pdf, I can merge all the collected documents (using software like pdfsam etc) but is there any sequence when I merge them. Also, how to show that one document has ended and other one has started while merging for eg (after experience letter how to show roles and responsibly letter has started). How did you merge them when uploading.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hey Guys, sounds like a stupid query but while uploading the documents (for example employment records or financial proofs) we are asked to upload one single pdf, I can merge all the collected documents (using software like pdfsam etc) but is there any sequence when I merge them. Also, how to show that one document has ended and other one has started while merging for eg (after experience letter how to show roles and responsibly letter has started). How did you merge them when uploading.
no standard format. arrange in best way as to make it east for visa officer. add a one page index at the start giving the order of documents