Visa Office......
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
08-05-2013
When I opened a CIC account I had challanges saving this two forms even when I upgraded to the required version of pdf. Now I've completed it and ready to upload but I can't seem to see the content of this forms except I open them even in the dialog box before upload. it keeps showing please wait....I'm scared if uploaded like this may not show content.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Try a different PDF software for completing the respected forms or do it from a different computer. It's your responsibility to make sure that the contents of the application are displayed correctly. Failure to do so will result in returning your application.

innocent_a6

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
08-05-2013
Diplomatru said:
Hi,

Try a different PDF software for completing the respected forms or do it from a different computer. It's your responsibility to make sure that the contents of the application are displayed correctly. Failure to do so will result in returning your application.
The instruction they gave to be able to view this forms is to download a lower version of abobe which I did. And where I am now I can't access any other computer except mine. I just want someone who has experienced this problem to tell me what they did. My thought is that since the document requires validation , it appears as loading in a dialog box but the contents are actually there

innocent_a6

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
08-05-2013
I have downloaded the application you advised. But my document keep showing the same thing during upload. I have taking time to properly fill this two forms and made sure I validated after.Even though I can view my the content when I open it,but at the point of upload it displays this:
Please wait......
if this message is not eventually replaced by the proper content of the document your pdf viewer may not be able to display this type of doc.

please someone talk to me